No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After reading that ^ post, I just realized for the 1st time that their names rhyme. #slowontheuptake
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I dunno. . . the whole theme of this show all along has been "survive, but stay good while doing so." Taking this settlement by force from the suckers running it doesn't fit in with the mission statement. I totally get where Rick's coming from, given the horror show that was Terminus, and the attempted ass raping of Coral (I mean, that guy nevr even said "Claimed".), but I see Rick and Glenn at odds over this. I hope they don't use that minor beef Glenn had w/ the leader chick's son over the "revenge on the rotter" thing to just be all "OK, Rick. I'm down with evil shit now cuz these guys are stupid, even if they mean us no harm and want to kind of put us in charge of saving their candy asses."

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Reverend Carver is such a dick!

I liked the episode this week but if feels like they're going overboard on showing how incompetent and dumb the Arlington group is. I think the showdown between Dr. wifebeater and Carol should be good.

Comment

• Fuck. I am totally hooked and invested in Dr. Wifebeater and that story.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Reverend Carver is such a dick!

I liked the episode this week but if feels like they're going overboard on showing how incompetent and dumb the Arlington group is. I think the showdown between Dr. wifebeater and Carol should be good.
            You don't think Rick is going to do that? So said wife can take a ride on the Rickdick?

Comment

• It could be either Rick or Carol, honestly. It seems like Carol wants it to be Rick but I would think she would take some satisfaction doing it herself. Maybe Carol does it and Rick consoles the grieving widow by taking her on a vacation to Bone City?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Fuck. I am totally hooked and invested in Dr. Wifebeater and that story.
                Yerp.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh. The priest is a cock, and everyone in Alexandria is dumb as fuck. Sad that mini Chris Rock died but the way he went out was some Day of the Dead shit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indeed. This priest is one to talk about people doing terrible shit. I'm sure his congregation would have something to say about that. And yeah, both those Alexandria suckers went out gloriously. My wife was cringing. And how about Eugene growing a set? Acorn sized, to be sure, but they're there.

Comment

• Coral on that bullet train to Bone City, y'all!

Comment

• great episode last night. Rick going full psycho was perfect. But for reals, fuck everyone living in Alexandria. I hope they all burn.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They're terrible. And the shitty thing is the douchebag who hid that Glock is going to take out at least one of Rick's crew by the end and that sucks.

Comment

• Psycho Rick seemed like Rational Rick to me. Mother Fuckers gots'ta die ya'll.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dunno. . . I was talking to a co-worker about this, and I find it just a liiiiiiittle hard to believe that, after keeping it together out in the wilds for so long (he hadn't seriously lost his shit since the "claimed" posse tried to cornhole Coral), that now that he's in a place of relative safety he's gonna lose it. I get that Noah died, and these people are fuck ups, but knowing how soft and civilized they are, he as a former lawman no less should realize you can't just go psycho on these people and expect they'll listen to you. Maybe he should've constructed a jail and thrown wifebeater into it rather than try to kill him as the first solution.

Comment

• That was a pretty good finale but I'm surprised one of the core group didn't take the loss. I had totally forgot Lennie James was teased at the beginning of the year and now I'm pissed they didn't bring him in until the very end, I'm looking forward to next year but I hope that last scene wasn't just a set up to send him off again.

Comment

Working...
                                X