No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I hope that's it. I didn't pick up on that at all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah, she was totally playing the game. She said as much to Daryl when she came out dressed like a mild-mannered housewife. I think Carol, Daryl, and Rick are going to Regulate on these Alexandria saps. It's interesting that they're flipping roles.

At first I thought "hey, this joint is run by a politician? She's totally up to something" but the more it went on I realized these roles were reversed and this time Rick and crew were up to something. They are the danger that will ruin the community this time. I'm looking forward to see how it implodes. But for all the fancy walls, it sure seems easy to get in and out of.

There were some good zombie gags this week, too. That skin pulling was gross.

Comment

• Yeah, during that final scene she totally lays it out for Rick and Daryl.

Comment

• ah, Lesley and I are usually fucking wasted by the time this show comes on, makes sense why I'd miss that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Negan is coming.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't read the books so should I be excited about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I don't read the books so should I be excited about that?
                He makes the Governor look like a pussy.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yep yep.

Comment

• But the Governor was just kind of a boring nutso?

Comment

• in the show yeah :/

Comment

• They ruined the Governor on the show which doesn't give me hope for Negan.

They already said that they won't keep the same person that Negan kills to get Rick's attention due to the fact that they think it would alienate viewers.

But, he's still going to mangle people and kill a few more.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Oh yeah, she was totally playing the game. She said as much to Daryl when she came out dressed like a mild-mannered housewife. I think Carol, Daryl, and Rick are going to Regulate on these Alexandria saps. It's interesting that they're flipping roles.

At first I thought "hey, this joint is run by a politician? She's totally up to something" but the more it went on I realized these roles were reversed and this time Rick and crew were up to something. They are the danger that will ruin the community this time. I'm looking forward to see how it implodes. But for all the fancy walls, it sure seems easy to get in and out of.

There were some good zombie gags this week, too. That skin pulling was gross.
                          All of this. I thought the walker's arms were gonna come off, and it'd fall on somebody.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm gonna laugh if it's Rick's peep that destroys this new community.

Comment

• of course that's going to happen. I want more of Kid-Threatening Carol.

Comment

• Since Rick's beard is gone I root only for Daryl and Kid-Threatening Carol.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X