The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    What obscure hints? Cops are running a little fiefdom. Nothing else to it.
    I get the sense there's some kind of "big reveal" in the offing. But what could be more shocking than the cannibals we saw last ep?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Look at Iggy with his faith in the storytelling. I think everything was revealed. Lady cop is a puppet ruler, letting the underlings rape and pillage the women and surrounding area. In three weeks we'll see Beth and Carol fuck shit up on the way to meet up with Darryl and Rick.

I really hope everyone gets reunited after the cycle of the next few episodes otherwise this will turn until season...three? Again really quick.

Comment

• It seems to me that there's this schizophrenic split in the minds of these new people. On the one hand they're bitching about new people taking up resources, and it's like they resent them being there to do so. THEN THEY GO OUT AND GET MORE FUCKING PEOPLE EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. The cognitive dissonance makes my head hurt.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't think it will take three episodes to get Carol and Beth fuck everyone up. They've been moving at a pretty steady clip so far.

Comment

• But next week will be Cudlitz and Co on the road. I assume the following week will be Darryl and whoever telling their story. That episode will probably end with that crew at the hospital. And then the following week will be a Hospital Escape starring Beth and Carol, where the two groups meet up at the end.

Comment

• That's fine. I just don't want three more episodes in the hospital.

Comment

• But Matt makes a guest appearance in the third one.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  But Matt makes a guest appearance in the third one.

"BRAINS!!!! And MASONS!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Comment

• Pancreas's man. ACCURACY DAMNIT!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT: Matt gets rescued from a tenement in Atlanta and brought back to the hospital. During the Carol-inspired mayhem, walkers break in and eat his pancreas.

Comment

• I've been waiting for Eugene's reveal FOREVER. Abe is gonna go nuts.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had never heard Tennessee Top Hat before and this shows sins are now absolved for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I had never heard Tennessee Top Hat before and this shows sins are now absolved for that.
                            This made me laugh real good.

If there's one thing I've always said in life, it's never trust a Eugene.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, Tennessee top hat and Kentucky waterfall are one's I hadn't heard before.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kentucky waterfall, ha!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X