The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Another week I didn't hate so I guess we can consider the show on a hot streak? Mopey Kevin the Governor is pretty pathetic but I liked the stuff happening around/because of him. That failed suicide was probably the saddest walker they've had yet.
    An amen to all this. I've been enjoying this season so far. Perhaps our expectations are finally so damn low that we can enjoy it now?
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So is the moral of the story that pussy makes the Governor craaaaazaaaay or what? This episode was not so good. I hope next week really cleans house but it'll probably be 41 minutes of lead-up to all the shooting with one minute of shooting and an abrupt cut to black.

Comment

• Why don't they dig pits/moats at the prison. Big, deep ones that can be turned into firepits. They seemed pretty effective in Woodbury and the trailer park. Let gravity do the work. Go find a backhoe, bring it back on a trailer to save gas, and dig. Fill the pits partially with wood and accelerants and light them up when they are getting full. Maybe the smell of burning corpses will act as some sort of deterrent. Reinforcing the fence won't work forever. Also, at the entrance build some sort of steel grate that the vehicles can drive over but make difficult for the walkers to cross (like they use for cattle in the country). Then rig that up some how with propane so you can "clean the grill", as it is. When it becomes to cluttered with walkers willing to attempt to cross it, barbeque time.

I realize shit is about to go down, but it should be the priority after the war.
        Last edited by PHEDG; 11-25-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Ugh. For a second there the Governor seemed a bit interesting. Back to crazy Governator then.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I can't believe it! Not a terrible midseason finale!

I mean, the end was dumb and the major death was unfortunate but, hey, baby steps.

Comment

• Army-lez got a third nostril. Did Glen take off in the bus? Is Judith zombie poop now? I hope Carl progressively gets harder and harder. Mentality-wise. Well he is going through puberty now, too. Maybe eventually he'll hope on this...

Last edited by PHEDG; 12-02-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, Glen is on the bus. I think scattering everyone to the wind is cool, hope they don't resolve that in one episode.

Comment

• So the last 3 episodes weren't terrible. It's amazing how much I enjoyed everything without Rick or the people in the prison.

Also, what the shit with Herschel? That was weak sauce. But at least Alvarez was in 2 episodes. That was nice.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked that last ep. Baby dead, Hesh decapitated (agonizingly), Rick manning up and being not annoying. Daryl still being THUNDER REDNECK NINJA, now with TANK KILLING POWERS! And the Caroll Smilly Happy band? Loved that part. That chick's WTF face was priceless.

Comment

• No way that baby is dead.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hope it's dead.

Comment

• Nah, she's the centerpiece for The Lord of the Flies cult that crazy pre-teen is going to run. The dissected squirrel is going to be their conch.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure those creeps are the ones that had the rat fun.

Comment

• I just want a season of Daryl killing all of the things and being badass. He can start with Carl, then Rick.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I liked that last ep. Baby dead, Hesh decapitated (agonizingly), Rick manning up and being not annoying. Daryl still being THUNDER REDNECK NINJA, now with TANK KILLING POWERS! And the Caroll Smilly Happy band? Loved that part. That chick's WTF face was priceless.
                                Yeah, pretty much all of that. Although Daryl's taking Carol's exile a lot better than I thought he would.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X