No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hyundai cracks me up. Always beautiful and pristine.

Comment

• Comment

• YES.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like that Carl's silencer is an aluminum bat.

Comment

• OMG DYING. LOVE THEM ALL
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If only...

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sA0u8oQqkG8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jR4lLJu_-wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That video is the best thing I've seen in a long time. It's also better than all 3 seasons of this crappy show.

Comment

• Jesus christ Rick. I wish he would just die or do something interesting.

The banter between Carol and Daryl was nice, I like them.

Poor Kyle Chandler getting rocked right away but that just means Carl has another chance.

Confused by the ending with the kid. When the fuck did he get bit?

Comment

• He didn't get bit. Looks like some kind of other sickness. I am betting it's some kind of airborne shit, and it infects more survivors and rushes the group out of the prison and we go ON THE ROAD AGAIN. His eyes were all fucked up similar to one of the zombies on the fence.

I thought Rick was actually interesting last night. I kind of wonder if that woman was real or some manifestation of Rick's psyche and his trauma and pulling away from being so involved with the group.

Comment

• It's the water supply

Comment

• The pig wasn't kosher.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• hahah. This season will be one giant "MEAT IS MURDER, FOR REALS" allegory.

Comment

• I did not hate this episode. I look forward to them completely fumbling the ball in the next episode or two and it'll be back to total garbage.

Why do I still watch this show?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I did not hate this episode. I look forward to them completely fumbling the ball in the next episode or two and it'll be back to total garbage.

Why do I still watch this show?
                                I'm with you. I actually enjoyed this first episode and I'm totally shocked.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X