Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANDREA,

Comment

• hahaha. totally. I really hope they just fucking kill her off. They ruined her character from the comics back in season 1. Just end it already.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I laughed so hard at that final shot pushing in on Andrea. Then screamed at my TV YES TORTURE HER AND MAKE THE GOVERNOR THE NEW HERO OF WALKING DEAD but this episode was fucking awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          ANDREA,
          That. All day.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love how she ran away from that shop or whatever it was when she could have TAKEN THE GOVERNOR'S TRUCK.

I hope Cutty snaps and rampages through Woodbury killing everything that moves.

Comment

• Yep. Lesley and I said the same thing in regards to Andrea's stupid fucking mistake.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• they should just call mistakes Andrea's now. FFS everything she does is wrong.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also the Gov' has a speculum.... Shit gon get real.

Comment

• Not a bad episode last night actually. So it now seems that this show is able to produce 3 good episodes a season while the rest are garbage.

Comment

• Awesome gif.

Comment

• but goddamn did Merle turn fast.

Comment

• I wish The Gov had spat Merle's fingers back in his face. That would have been the shit.
                          Last edited by PHEDG; 03-25-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Merle went out like a boss though. Both times.

Comment

• Yeah what was with that? Releasing some underlying pent up sibling aggression were we? Didn't even implement one of his trademark arrows. A bit of a change from Andrea spooning her zombified sister.

Comment

• New drinking game: take a drink every time Andrea says and/or does something stupid. I'm already wasted from next weeks show.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X