No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's such a fucking shame because I know I shouldn't compare it to the video game or the comic, but I totally do. It's fucking not good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want Daryl to finally lose his shit and kill everyone for being idiots. And yeah, Rick flailing all over the ground was just lulzapalooza for me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apocalypse Now Rick is my favorite Rick. I hope the phone call is his subconscious and he is fucking losing it. Did we actually see Carol's body?

Comment

• Comic readers, fill me in on the Michonne thing. In the show, she seems to get pissed about the fact that the Governor keeps his zombie daughter around, even though she's been trapesing through the countryside with her boyfriend and his buddy on chains (which, I know wasn't explained in the show, but I spoiled myself on it, and regardless of whether or not that's who they are in the show, she's still traveling with two walkers in tow).

Does she come off as just as much as an irritating bitchy hypocritical psycho in the comics? Because everyone seemed to be excited about her showing up, but I can't wait until something eats her.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'm with Chris. Whatever made her cool in the comics is totally missing here.

Comment

• Apparently the phone call is a big deal. Someone put it behind spoiler tags for me?

Comment

• RE: Phone call
                  Spoiler: spoiluerz 
                if it's like the comics then it's nothing but Rick going crazy. Lori is on the other end and he ends up talking to her for awhile off and on until he becomes sane again
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK. Good.

Comment

• Terribad.

Can't wait for Ed to show up with Shaun on the next evening of Zombie Gladiators.

Comment

• NOBODY GOES OUT AT NIGHT TIME INSIDE THE TOWN!

OK NOW EVERYONE GO OUTSIDE AT NIGHT TIME AND NOW WATCH THIS TOTALLY UNSAFE GLADIATOR BATTLE WHILE SITTING ARMS LENGTH FROM ZOMBIES

Comment

• Indeed. This show has not gotten better. They just assume that showing zombies getting sliced up = plot development and good characters

Comment

• What kills me is they take some of the best stuff from the comics then fuck them up so comically that you can't help but laugh.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              YESSSSSSSSsssssss

Comment

• Andrea's pussy is like Jake's dick- addicted to crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X