No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. That's the Governor which kind of sucks because the douchebag that was leading the prisoners last night totally looks like the comic book version of the governor and we were sad that he wasn't him. Besides that, I'm guessing that Merle is the one watching the short haired chick perform the C-Section. Lulz to Carl "No biggie mom, I just wandered off by myself, killed two zombies, and got some medicine. So now I'm a man and the blonde chick will want to touch my penis."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Lulz to Carl "No biggie mom, I just wandered off by myself, killed two zombies, and got some medicine. So now I'm a man and the blonde chick will want to touch my penis."
      To be young and for it to be that easy again.

Comment

• I would have told blonde chick to eat a dick if she bitched at me for talking to my fuck up Mom the way he did. This is a family matter, back off.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            To be young and for it to be that easy again.
            It still is, bro.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh hey, this guy just died which means he'll be a zombie soon. I should totes give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

What a fucking idiot.

Comment

• yep. So dumb. "We appreciate what you did....if only he would have bit your face off."
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But I will say I enjoy that Rick has finally jumped flying off the deep end and isn't taking half-measures anymore.

Comment

• Best episode since pilot, hands down. So good, despite tons of derp from Lori.

Comment

• Rick going all Jack Torrence was pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Rick going all Jack Torrence was pretty great.
                        YES

Comment

• could Andrea just fuck off and die already? Also, nice way to hammer home that the Governor is EEEVVVVIIIILLLLLL. dumb.

Comment

• All he needed was a super villain laugh and stache to twirl.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• seriously. If the ending is his "new" secret as opposed to the one in the books I'll be super disappointed.

Comment

• Zombie head aquarium...ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X