No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They and their ass-hat parenting skills are one amongst many reasons why I gave up on this show (Hey, we're in the middle of a search for a lost kid, while trekking around woods we're all unfamiliar with, which is filled with zombies who are so ready to eat all of our collective asses. Carl, as your father, I feel that this is a perfect time for you to try and pet a deer that may/may not be infected by whatever used all these zombies in the first place!).

Andrea and her gun. Lori and her indecisiveness. Rick, sheriff of Weenieland. T-Dog and his "I almost forgot you were even in this show" presence. Herschel and his "Put 'em in the barn - we'll find a cure, even though we have no fucking idea what that is or even a CDC lab to do the job." And, oh, so many others.

Fuck it - I'll watch Romero, Fulci and some other zombie flicks instead.

Comment

• Oh my sides.

What a show.

What a country.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Oh my sides.

What a show.

What a country.
        Is this a bonafide Yakov Smirnoff reference? I <3 this place.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Best thing about this show has been the memes.

Comment

• Truth. That's a good one too.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They should have shop'd dreads, a rasta hat, and a goatee on her also

Comment

• Not a bad start to the new season. Some decent kills, liked the little moment between the Boondock Saint and the short haired chick, and Maggie continues to get hotter. Even Carl didn't annoy me this time. At least he can fucking shoot now. Michionne seems to be sticking pretty close the comic so far, so that's nice and I did like the last shot. I was waiting for that.

Also, lulz:
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's all downhill from here.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oh for sure.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Either Daryl or T-Dog will eat it this season.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Not a bad start to the new season. Some decent kills, liked the little moment between the Boondock Saint and the short haired chick, and Maggie continues to get hotter. Even Carl didn't annoy me this time. At least he can fucking shoot now. Michionne seems to be sticking pretty close the comic so far, so that's nice and I did like the last shot. I was waiting for that.

Also, lulz:
                        That meme. Oh that meme.

Comment

• Horny Karl sure wanted that top bunk lol. And the running through the halls in the dark at the end reminded me of Clue.

Comment

• Better than anything from last season, but still a lot of DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP moments.

Comment

• I'm with the consensus on this one. It was better than most of the other episodes I've seen.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Can't believe how long it took them to figure out to go under the face shields on the raid helmets. Herp a derp. The rest of the episode was surprisingly good, though. I was very surprised.

Is the guy in the preview the "Governor" I've heard so many of the comic readers talk about? I suppose I'll stick around to see what the deal is with that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X