No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dumb fucking dickhead deserved to be eaten.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As does 87% of the rest of the cast.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Against my better judgment, I played some catch up with this series recently, and I'm with Josh. I'd have ditched these yahoos awhile ago.

Blowing a whole season at the farm was a massive misstep - all it did was make me angrier and angrier at the characters I was supposed to be rooting for, and scratch my head as to why motivations and characterization would change every 5 minutes. Especially Lori's latest change to "Oh, Shane's good people" mode, especially after she was egging Rick to whack him.

Highly doubtful I'm coming back for Season 3, Michonne or no Michonne. This series blew through whatever good will it had awhile back.

Comment

• Last edited by PHEDG; 03-19-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Here's how next season should open- Rick stabs everyone but Daryl and Herschel to death. Then he waits for them to turn and kills them again because fuck all these people. Completely ridiculous.

I guess if I read the books I'd be super pumped for the appearance of the ninja person and that compound at the end. But as it is, who gives a shit?... I'll still probably watch at least the premiere.

Comment

• Daryl should be the one killing everyone, then just him and badass ninja woman travel the world.

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-b...ead-season-two

Comment

• My favorites from that list...

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YES, the 3-point turn! "Here, let me see if I can fuck up this truck my driving into a ditch rather than just using the road. You never know when someone might be coming from the opposite direction!" Terrible.

Comment

• Not only that but let's risk getting stuck and having to be on foot when the next pack or walkers happens by. *doublepicardfacepalm.jpg*

Comment

• THIS SHOW MAKES ME SOOO ANGRYRYRY
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What gets me is the simple things they fuck up so hoard. Like seriously, would it kill them to have T-dawg bust out with "Call my Tommy, my name is fucking TOMMYGODAMNITSTOPCALLINGMETHATDUMBSHIT!!!!!" Among other things.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Damn, that was spot on, Josh.

Comment

• I know it's a tv show but I can't remember one set of parents as bad as Rick and Lori in movies/tv ever.* I mean they literally lose track of him like all the fucking time and that's AFTER he's already been blasted with a hunting rifle. SMDH

*OK MAYBE the mom in Precious, but even that's debatable
                                Last edited by B_Metal; 03-21-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X