No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would explain why T-Dog has said shit.

Also something to hope for. If Lori delivers the baby and it has a mullet. BOOM. Daryl is the daddy.
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-12-2012, 10:57 AM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      I want the baby to be black. Finally give T-Dawg something to do.
      It's Michonne's
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit Lori is the WORST character on tv. Every single episode they make her more despicable. The writers have no clue what they want to do with her, what her motivations are, she's just there to OMFG IM CHANGING MY MIND FROM WHAT I SAID LAST EPISODE AND ILL ACT LIKE A BITCH NOW.

Comment

• Billy, your tenacity is admirable. Even if it ends with you climbing a clocktower and picking off the writer's room staff.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I see that our crystal ball is operational. Now let us turn our attention to Eastbound and Greatness.

Comment

• Terrible episode barely saved by Michonne showing up and finally fucking revealing the goddamn prison. Seriously. The farm should have been 4 episodes tops.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want Ripley Mchorrible mother to die..."OH WHY DIDN'T RICK TELL US?!?!" Probably because it doesn't fucking matter if you're infected. Does that mean that you'll try EXTRA hard to not die?!?! Goddammit. So fucking annoyed. Gonna go hang with Baltar and watch Eastbound. DON'T LET ME DOWN KP.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ninja zombie whisperer was cool at least.

Comment

• This is where I totally take the side of the Lori haters now. She and that group as a whole know, for a fact, at how dangerous Shane was... and yet they're appalled at Rick for doing the right thing and killing him when it had to be done?!

Fuck. These. Stupid. Fucks.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• She fucking Lady MacBeth'd the idea into Rick's head episodes ago, then went to Shane and was all "oh baby I did you wrong I understand why you tried to rape me it's ok I apologize" and then she flips on Rick fuuuuuck horrible.

Comment

• All of the moronic pissing and moaning at LEAST made Rick finally give the "You think you can do better asshole? Go fucking do better. No? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP." speech.
                        Shit was overdue.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                          All of the moronic pissing and moaning at LEAST made Rick finally give the "You think you can do better asshole? Go fucking do better. No? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP." speech.
                          Shit was overdue.
                          Damn straight.

At least Daryl appears to be the only one with sense to know Rick knows what he's doing. Hershel too obviously... who I'm surprised made it out of this season alive.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• My wife who could give a fuck about Zombies and has only watched one zombie movie ever(Shaun of the Dead) had the following observations tonight.

1. "So that one guy tried to kill Rick and his wife knew he'd try, yet she's pissed he did it? Guess she'll miss her fuck buddy."

2. "Why do all of these people keep talking about turning around and going back into the middle of that shit storm?"

3. "What kind of grown man is named T-Dawg?"

4. "So once they die, everyone becomes a zombie? Ok fine, but why is everyone pissed they didn't know that? It's not like they can do shit about it."

5. "HOLY SHIT that zombie ninja was pretty bad ass."

6. "Why is Rick honking the fucking Horn instead of flashing his lights? Is he TRYING to draw the zombies to them?"

My wife who knows fuck all about zombie mythology, never read the comics, and could give no fucks whatsoever about this show and her reactions are the same as ours. Confirms it's not comic fanboy-ism run amok.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh and who the hell were the two people that got killed at the farm. I thought maybe Brittany and I had missed something, but after talking to a couple friends this morning NOBODY knows who they were or where they came from. I really do got to get my hand's on Hershel's unlimited ammo shotgun.

....Collider and AV Club both gave this episode an A-. For cereal?

Comment

• I think most people are just happy there was bloodshed and are willing to overlook the myriad of shit. I just hope someone makes a gif of Rick telling that guy to bring the RV around only to let him be eaten as they make their escape. Trollface material for sure.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X