The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hearing Andrew Lincoln talk in real life is a trip after listening to his butchered southern drawl all series long. I imagine him as still Rick but he has a brain tumor that gave him Dysprosody.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiggqC9c7T0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Last edited by PHEDG; 03-06-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• So is Rick going to stop being an asshole and finally tell everyone what the CDC guy told him?

Did the whisper at the CDC happen in the books? If so, please spoiler that for me.

Comment

• I thought the whisper was about letting Rick know his wife was pregnant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            So is Rick going to stop being an asshole and finally tell everyone what the CDC guy told him?

Did the whisper at the CDC happen in the books? If so, please spoiler that for me.
            No, they never went to the CDC at least up to the point I made it within the books. However, the "whisper" was told to Rick by another character I believe and it's about the fact that :
              Spoiler: spoilerz 
            everyone is infected, but the "survivors" have some sort of immunity until death, or something like that. IT's been awhile

Which is why this is the third zombie they have commented on that had no visible bites or scratches.

Not a horrible episode but I had some issues.

1. T-Dawg. Give the poor bastard a goddamn normal name at this point. It's fucking silly.
            2. So they've been on the farm for who knows long? Seriously, a week, a month? wtf, and now there is a giant herd that is finally showing up? If we knew how long they'd been at the farm I wouldn't care but the timeline in this show is all sorts of fucked up.
            3. So glad that Carl got his moment. That being said, how the fuck is that kid that good of a shot? I maybe would have bought it more if Rick wasn't all "wait wait wait" and for whatever reason didn't hear Shaneombie shuffling behind him for like 30 seconds.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The whole ending was pretty much one huge plot hole. Shane and Rick had to have been off pretty far from the farm so that Shane can hide what he is doing to Rick...but he's close enough that Carl just walks up on them? And then that HUGE group of zombies that never stirred before? And yes, him being a crack shot was so lame.

Comment

• So if it is Shane's baby, will it be a zombie baby? Will it carry a cure? That should be next season's finale. Series over. Next.

Comment

• Why would it be a zombie baby? And everyone knows there's no such thing as a cure for zombies.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd love it even more if the baby looks like neither Shane nor Rick. Hijinks would then ensue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      3. So glad that Carl got his moment. That being said, how the fuck is that kid that good of a shot? I maybe would have bought it more if Rick wasn't all "wait wait wait" and for whatever reason didn't hear Shaneombie shuffling behind him for like 30 seconds.
                      I don't know why I'm defending any part of this show but there was that target practice session. That Browning being fired right in Rick's face must have felt great on his ears.

Comment

• target practice and shooting a friend of yours in the face are two separate things. In the comic he just shoots Shane in the stomach. That I can buy.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want the baby to be black. Finally give T-Dawg something to do.

Comment

I want the baby to be black. Finally give T-Dawg something to do.
                            Was going to say the EXACT same thing. Asshole.

Comment

I want the baby to be black. Finally give T-Dawg something to do.
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Was going to say the EXACT same thing. Asshole.
                              Yep, same here. Baby comes out black. T-Dawgs all "OHHH NOW YA'LL WANNA HEAR WHAT I GOT TO SAY?!? FUCKING CRACKA'S!"

Comment

• Wasn't Shane experiencing some zombie symptoms before he died though, like when he would hit himself in the head. I thought that was to show he was already infected but it's onset was delayed or something. Therefore if he was infected before boning Lori then maybe the baby could have some type of immunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X