The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale - YOURE A CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER

Yes, because that matters in the goddamn apocalypse.

Comment

• Yeah, I groaned at that one. Wanted Dale to die then. Of course my opinion is affected by the knowledge of the books and who that other group MIGHT be.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spoilerize that shit for me, I need some reason to care.

Comment

•   Spoiler: In case someone doesn't want to be spurlur'd 
          I'm hoping it's the Gov's group, which consists of yahoo's that think pitting people against Zombie's in a Gladiator style battle makes for great entertainment. Really terrible types that would rape Carl for shits and giggles.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That would explain David Morrisey's role.

Comment

• Comment

• Also does Matt have an account over at IMDB?
                Originally posted by WAYTOOSERIOUSGUY
                What you are referring to is an increase in lactic acid/lactate concentration in muscle tissue due to constant or intense strain and its involvement in acidosis. However, if you are going to use that argument to support a zombie's strength, then you can not ignore other biochemical processes, specifically cellular respiration.

In order to do pretty much anything, humans must convert energy from nutrients into adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Without getting too technical, we accomplish this through aerobic respiration, which produces ~32 mol ATP for each process. Zombies, however, do not breathe (or eat, or digest, or perform any metabolic processes, for that matter). This means that (since their physiology is still that of a human) their only source of energy must come from anaerobic respiration, which produces ~2 mol ATP for each process. Even without the need for other systems to run (digestive, respiratory, endocrine, etc.), this would be no where near enough energy for their muscles to function. They would essentially be reduced to lying on the ground rolling their eyes. Further, if by some chance this was enough energy to move their limbs and maintain an upright posture, they would have the strength of a kitten. You would be better served carrying around a stick in which to gently tip them over whenever you encountered them. Their bite force wouldn't puncture angle food cake...
                Lulz

Comment

• "angle food"

Comment

• Well, if it's Matt, he does type from his phone.

Comment

• Kali ma, shakthi deh!

Comment

• So Carl got Saving Private Ryan'd and they did a Cronenberg's The Fly homage all in the last minute. Eh.

Andrea is straight up insane. I did appreciate they let T-dog stand around as a reminder that, hey, there's still a black dude hanging around.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          So Carl got Saving Private Ryan'd and they did a Cronenberg's The Fly homage all in the last minute. Eh.

Andrea is straight up insane. I did appreciate they let T-dog stand around as a reminder that, hey, there's still a black dude hanging around.
                          The guy playing T-dog has the best job ever. Stand with group and collect that paycheck.

Comment

• Lame way for Dale to go.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That Dale was not the Dale we were looking for. Seriously Dale from the book > this Dale.

Comment

• Hell, Dale from the first half of S1 > this Dale.

Comment

Working...
                                X