No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth, however when zombies are steady trying to eat a mofo, standing guard is kind of important. Just not as important as laundry. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Andrea - "I KEEP THIS PLACE SAFE"

Anyone with common sense - "By not knowing how to handle a weapon and shooting other members of our group?"

Comment

• IT'S HER GUN BILLY!!!!!!!! THE SHANE AMENDMENT SAYS SO!!!!! Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DALE HAD NO BUSINESS TAKING MY PISTOL ITS NOT HIS BUSINESS

Well when you endanger the lives of those around you because you're an idiot, yes it becomes his business.

Comment

• We're not surprised obviously... but you'd think they would have been smarter to not let this shit leaked until after the damn finale in two weeks...

Spoiler: SPOILER ALERT...unless you have Internet access and read movie/TV news sites... 
            "This special limited edition Blu-Ray includes all 13 episodes on 4 discs, including bonus features such as: the making of the barn, an extended zombie gut scene, Shane's last episode, full Comic Con coverage with panel, comic book vs episode comparison, and more!"

http://shop.amctv.com/products/12160...ray-4-disc-set
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's fucking dumb that that will probably be the big season ender. Anyone who has read the fucking comics has been waiting for that since last season. SPEED THIS SHIT UP AMC.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                WIN
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  It's fucking dumb
                  Coulda stopped right there.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

Comment

• I just keep looking at the fucked up balloon on the first panel:

Because they're ones I'm rooting for.
                        Because they're ones
                        they're ones
                        Fuck a copy editor with one of those crazy knife gloves from Willow, why don't you?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Does the last 4-5 minutes of something happening make up for the 40-45 minutes of nothing happening? No.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No because the last 4-5 minutes was junior high level metaphor. At this point I am kind of watching it for the train wreck it has become. I took a stab in the dark during every commercial break at what the next story beats would be, and hit the nail on the head more often than not. All these people remain stupid as shit, and I enjoyed seeing Dale get fucked up because he went full retard finally.

Shane and Cletus remain the only two with any brains, and they've made Shane the villain. Good job guys. I bet he dies during some raid by the "evil camp" in an attempt to save Rick or his dipshit son and redeems himself in the eyes of the group because the prisoner leads them bc to the farm and everyone is all gosh darn I guess we SHOULD have executed the guy. And I think the farm burns to the ground so the story is forced to move on.

Comment

• This was also a good opportunity to have T-Dog (can someone just call him Terrence or something and drop that terrible name?) build a tiny bit of character for himself by letting him speak out for or against the execution. God this show is so inept, best comedy on tv.

Comment

• Andrea is bi polar. It's the only explanation. Lets kid try to suicide, decides stranger should live.

FUUUUUUCK YOU CRAZY LADY!!!! Also Rick is a mega pussy, even his kid realizes that stranger had to go. Of course his kid is also stupid as shit for playing freeze tag with a zombie but you get what you get with this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X