No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea and Lori suck. This episode was a bit better but like you said, no zombies for a gunshot/stupid amounts of fighting and blood but as soon as a window breaks they come pouring out?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      And the lack of ammo use discretion is boggling. If a zombie is no closer that 30 feet away there really is no need to waist the ammo. That whole sequence between Shane, Otis, and the zombies was laughable.
      How many days are we into this whole ordeal and one person is finally thinking about this.

Comment

• I believe it's like week or two or something silly which works in the comics but not so much here as it just feels like NOTHING HAPPENS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• List of people that need to die is starting to be overpowered by the list of people I WANT to die on this damn show. At least I'm DL'ing it and watching in my own time and not going out of my way to plop down on the couch for it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I can't stop until they bring in Michonne and then presumably fuck up her character too.

Comment

• If they don't bring in Michonne will that make you as angry as The Killing?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Killing was the biggest FUCK YOU to the audience in a long time. I would be super annoyed if they didn't bring her in specifically because Darabont loved the character a ton. IT would feel like a FUCK YOU to him if they didn't bring her in

Comment

• All I know is they better be getting off the farm by seasons end.

Comment

• I figure it'll be sooner than later now that Andrea essentially got that chick to try to off herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everyone still watching this show
                      RABBLE RABBLE RAGE RABBLE RABBLE
                      Oh my sides
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't remember Andrea being a gaping whole of suck in the books. This Andrea is such a bitch. "HEY SHANE CAN I BE CRAZY WIFF YOU? I LIKE MAH GUN AND LORI'S A STUPID WHORE!!"

Comment

• Andrea was a kickass person in the books. In the show she sucks.

Comment

• I thought I remembered it that way.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahah. She did kind of have a point. Andrea isn't doing shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X