The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I think that's the only logical progression really. Spoilery, but fairly obvious.
    ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watch it so I can harp on it but also to see Michonne finally show up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        You know everyone here that hates the living shit out of it will watch the premiere of the second half.
        I'm giving it the chance to redeem itself with this second half. If not, cutting it loose. Too little time in the evenings to spend it watching shit, I already killed Alcatraz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          You know everyone here that hates the living shit out of it will watch the premiere of the second half.
          Only after all y'all give it a thumbs up. There's a reason miners use parakeets before entering a mine, yo.

Phedg, if I could only rep you, my lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            I watch it so I can harp on it but also to see Michonne finally show up.
            Hinting at her showing up would be about the only thing to convince me to watch any more of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dbA9W0eOpbY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• How good was Walking Dead's return episode?

So good I sat through the first 15 minutes of Goddamn Comic Book Men to watch the preview for next week's show. So help me God if AMC pulls that shit every week...
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Really? The last 10 mins were good but everything before that was a bore.

Comment

• HEY GUYS WILL EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME WATCH MY KID? THANKS

Ugh

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So how was it? I missed it due to severe head cold and two sick kids. Way to much sickness to remember shows.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It continued to be stupid. The AV Club review broke it down pretty well as to why this show is stupid as shit. I still can't get over Rick's wife (can't remember her name, Andrea?) watching this other woman's kid turn into a zombie and get shot then she is all "hey I'm going just pawn my kid off on other people to watch so I can pick fights and act irrational as fuck."

Comment

• Lori is a horribly written character in this. I mean, she's bad in the comics too, but she really is dumb in the show.

Comment

• Lori, there ya go. Yeah, they do that actress no favors. She seems entirely capable of turning the character into a smart likeable character, instead she's a hot mess of INSANE.

Comment

• Every single thing Lori does is the exact opposite of what someone should do or would do in her situation. It's maddening. The bad part is that she is not the only character who operates in that manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X