The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: Um... DOY! 
    WHY ALL THE SPOILERS? I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE 1ST SEASON! I DON'T CARE!

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, totes, but we have had like 10 episodes of him being all paternal and watching over her with only the slight hint the last episode that he wants to slip dat sausage.

Comment

• Does anyone like this show? Ever since it's debuted, everyone in the geek arena I know says it stinks. Not that I disagree mind you. It's uncanny how no one seems to like this show.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Some people out there still like it. I haven't met them personally, but they exist.

It can't just be built out of an audience entirely made up of rubberneckers observing the scene of a multi-million dollar accident. Can it?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              Does anyone like this show? Ever since it's debuted, everyone in the geek arena I know says it stinks. Not that I disagree mind you. It's uncanny how no one seems to like this show.
              Loved the first season, beginning to end.

Season two's premiere was slow as all fuck, but they got their act together the moment Carl got shot. Hasn't let up since quality-wise for me. That said...we're now half way through and have got to get the fuck outta the farm.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm with Jamie, I dug the first season a TON warts and all. There were issues that could have been easily fixed with characters and writing. Instead they went full retard.

Comment

• First season started off great and ended badly IMO.

This season isn't doing much better at the moment.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I'm with Jamie, I dug the first season a TON warts and all. There were issues that could have been easily fixed with characters and writing. Instead they went full retard.
                    THIS. This season, so far, has been one massive pile of slow-moving fail.

Comment

• 99.99999% of the time I'm all "Fuck 'Spoiler alerts!'" bullshit. But proceed at your own caution. Ummm...WOW.

Very surprising all things considered.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I think that's the only logical progression really. Spoilery, but fairly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I think that's the only logical progression really. Spoilery, but fairly obvious.
                            Spoiler: Spoiler, bitches, yo! 
                          Yeah. I mean they were taking the show in its own direction picking and choosing from the comics. While I figured yes Shane would eat it, they'd drag it out further and not do the deed until the end of the third year.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtJ5cyzMbhc?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtJ5cyzMbhc?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• I,for one,can't wait for the third season :P
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• You know everyone here that hates the living shit out of it will watch the premiere of the second half.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X