No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read Rick shooting the girl as the show saying "Rick makes the hard decisions" which is still quite laughable.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Totally. Rick should have sent out search parties for other farms, if anything.

Comment

• Did they neuter Rick while he was in his coma? Some things might make sense if they did.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rick is such a beta, his name shouldn't even be Rick. It should be Peaches.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
            Rick is such a beta, his name shouldn't even be Rick. It should be Jake.
            repaired...

Comment

• Jake's name should be Peaches.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                Rick is such a beta, his name shouldn't even be Rick. It should be Peaches.
                Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                Jake's name should be Peaches.
                Reps heem plz!!!

Comment

• Jake already goes by Peaches, but only when wearing pink wayfarers and wearing lowtops with no laces in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    DeMunn or Holden. They both got in AMC's shit a lot, plus they've got other work lined up.
                      Spoiler: Spoilers, bitches, yo! 
                    That settles that, I guess.

Question: Any clues on which main castmember of The Walking Dead threatened to quit in the wake of Frank Darabont-gate? Also, what is the likelihood that he/she will get his/her wish? —Matthew

Ausiello: Can’t offer any clues. Sorry. But to answer your second question, I hear he ultimately got his wish. (Oops!)
                    http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-au...le-liars-glee/
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wait, they're gonna kill off
                        Spoiler: spoilurz 
                      Dale?

Yeah, fuck off Walking Dead.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If so, good. One less dipshit on that show.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Bullshit 
                          I like Dale, he's one of the few I do kind of like.
                          Do not like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            If so, good. One less dipshit on that show.

TAKE IT BACK.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nope.
                                Spoiler: disagree 
                              He enables Andrea to continue being a complete twat. He had no real reason to talk her out of killing herself last year, and only keeps making it worse. Fuck em.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Nope.
                                  Spoiler: disagree 
                                He enables Andrea to continue being a complete twat. He had no real reason to talk her out of killing herself last year, and only keeps making it worse. Fuck em.
                                  Spoiler: SPOILS FOR EVERYONE 
                                HE WANTS TO BANG THE SHIT OUT OF HER LIKE IN THE COMICS

Comment

Working...
                                X