• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    What a lazy fucking cop out.
    x10000000

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Lesley, I haven't read the books and the show is annoying my balls off right now.

I liked this episode but that's just because it was entertaining by comparison to the rest of the season. The shootout was fun but stupid. I expected a fast zoom out to see walkers surrounding the perimeter of the farm. And a couple other things- I was afraid they were going to give Herschel an out with Sophia and they did. Kirkman said on Talking Dead that it was Otis who put Sophia in the barn but was killed by Shane before he had the chance to tell Herschel about her. And Herschel lied to Maggie about Glen's group being smart so she wouldn't feel as bad about them getting kicked out.

Still can't believe they zombied Sophia. They dragged that awful story on long enough that I circled around and figured she had to be alive.
      Well, fuck. Episodes of Sophia hunting all for naught. I give up on this show. All this potential squandered as, like Rob, says, NOTHING HAPPENS and the characters piss me off every week with their stupidity.

Comment

• Zero excitement for and zero interest in this show. Don't care. Moving on.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          Out of curiosity - have you all read the books? I'm just wondering if the show bugs the shit out of me because I know how the books go, or if they are just fucking up the show in general. I mean, come on! Kill Shane, make Andrea bad ass instead of annoying and have her start dating Dale, leave Hershel's farm, find the prison, find Michonne, etc, etc, etc.
          I think it's both Lesley. There are things in the book I'm not a huge fan of but this show is just simply retarded.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          This should have happened about 3 episodes ago. Really not a fan of this show at the moment AS NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. Seriously, for a show that is about 55 mins long, only about 10-15 mins of any episode is actually entertaining. Thank god for Sons of Anarchy.
          THIS. My god this.

If the first two eps back don't course correct all this dumb shit I'm done for good.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last night's episode was the final straw for me. The feeling of "not giving a fuck" I'm getting from the characters, as well as the balls out stupidity from most of them, just killed whatever goodwill the show had from season 1. They spent so many episodes on the hunt for Sophia (really? She was out of sight for all of 5 minutes, and Rick the cop can't find her?), Carl and his gunshot wound, the walking headcase that is Andrea, the Lori/Rick/Shane triangle, and just dumb ass ideas in general ("Let's fish the zombie out of the well! Glenn?"). Ugh. The presence of Dr. Coot and his Barn o' Zombies got more and more annoying as well.

Fuck it. I'm going back to watching Family Guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225
              Insanity, don't do it man.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The biggest stupid fucking part of losing Sophia. He left her in a ditch so he could sneak off Rambo style and kill two slow as fuck shambling zombies that he then just disposed of with a goddamn rock. Just pick up the girl and walk away! THATS IT. If you really want to fuck them up then go find a fucking rock, keep the girl behind you, and go smash them in. This show is a collection of derp faces, from the writers down.

I am hoping somewhat that the break is being used to fix shit, and they realize how dumb as fuck everything has been, but I have a bad feeling the second half is in the can. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

• Well, we had previews last night so I'd wager a good portion is in the can.

Comment

• That's what I figured too, but work can always be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Now I know what Natalie Portman meant when she immediately stopped loving Jude Law in Closer...
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hey, don't blame me, folks. Blame AMC and the writers' of that show. THEY MADE ME DO IT!

Thank God I still have Boardwalk Empire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Hey, don't blame me, folks. Blame AMC and the writers' of that show. THEY MADE ME DO IT!

Thank God I still have Boardwalk Empire.
                          Bulletdeer lord, yes.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Here's the fucking deal old man, I'm putting these dead fucks out of their misery, then we're walking back to your barn to finish the job. We're staying here, because I have a young son, and a kid on the way, and in case you haven't heard, the dead have risen and they dine on the flesh of the living. You don't want us to stay? Bad news, grandpa, we're armed like fort knox. I've killed enough skin munchers in the past month or two to easily confuse your wrinkly ass for one of them, so hear me loud and clear: We're going to kill the undead, then we're going to be one big happy on your farm, because I say so, and I'm the one with the artillery."
                            -What Rick should have said when Herschel handed him a fucking leash.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                              "Here's the fucking deal old man, I'm putting these dead fucks out of their misery, then we're walking back to your barn to finish the job. We're staying here, because I have a young son, and a kid on the way, and in case you haven't heard, the dead have risen and they dine on the flesh of the living. You don't want us to stay? Bad news, grandpa, we're armed like fort knox. I've killed enough skin munchers in the past month or two to easily confuse your wrinkly ass for one of them, so hear me loud and clear: We're going to kill the undead, then we're going to be one big happy on your farm, because I say so, and I'm the one with the artillery."
                              -What Rick should have said when Herschel handed him a fucking leash.
                              THAT. Also he should have went back to camp and kicked Shane in the dick. Twice.

Comment

• Yup. Shane spoke truth when he said Rick wasn't made for this world. Their attempt to make the point HE IS MADE FOR IT UH HUH WE TOLD YOU when he shot the zombie girl at the end was laughable.

Comment

Working...
                                X