No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate every single person on this show.

Comment

• I was playing catch up this weekend, and I'm in agreement with Billy. This show's pissing me off, and I long for these characters to be eaten already. Except, with acknowledgment to our own Gravedigger, Darrell and his Merle hallucinations - I hope he doesn't fall back into being a racist asshat like he was last season, as his character is just the right amount of badass without going overboard (why Dale didn't backhand Andrea for shooting Darrell when HE TOLD HER NOT TO SHOOT is beyond me. Oh, and now SHE'S the best shot? FML).

Also, next week's episode is the last for two months. If Sophia doesn't turn up next week, there's no way in hell I'm spending another couple of episodes playing Spot the Sophie when they come back. Finish this plot thread, get these folks off of Farmer Herschel's Farm and Zombie Corral, and lets' get going already. Shit. If I knew Herschel and his peeps were feeding chickens to zombies, I'd have lit out long before now. AND WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY PICK UP ALL THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES IN ONE TRIP? DALE'S GOT A FUCKING WINNEBAGO! THERE'S GOTTA BE A COUPLE OF TRUCKS STILL LEFT IN TOWN. LOAD THAT SHIT UP, HEAD THE FUCK BACK TO THE FARM, BUNKER DOWN, ASSHOLES!

As for the zombie in the well? The second they knew there was a zombie down there, they should've boarded the shit up and looked for a new water source. Not try and fish for the undead. Damn zombies are rotting and oozing anyway, the water was contaminated the moment Mr. Zombie decided to take a swim.

Comment

• Unless they kill everyone at the end of this season and pick up an interesting group of characters (or at least Michonne FOR. FUCK'S. SAKE.), I'm probably done after this one.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MICHONE NEEDS TO SHOW UP ASAP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I did like that they at least showed the housing development. I hated that we didn't see the "ALL DEAD INSIDE" reveal.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The fact that Darrell was all "hey wink wink don't shoot me again ok but we good" then she turned into a fucking crack shot after CRYING when Shane tried to teach her to shoot under fire omg SO STUPID

Comment

• I am afraid to see this latest episode now.

A suburb development cocktease AND a hackneyed attempt to redeem Andrea being an intolerable dolt? Fuckin' nah son. NAHHHHHHHHHHHH
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  The fact that Darrell was all "hey wink wink don't shoot me again ok but we good" then she turned into a fucking crack shot after CRYING when Shane tried to teach her to shoot under fire omg SO STUPID
                  THIS. Was only a couple of weeks ago she was freaking out about cleaning her gun, hell even handling it, and in one afternoon, we discover she's Annie Oakley? Really? Anyone want to refresh my memory if her character mentioned anything last season about practicing shooting when she was a kid? Military service, perhaps? Was she born with a six-gun in her hand?

I mean, I hear tell she's an ace in the comics, but c'mon already with the TV show version. I wouldn't give her a water pistol at this point. Somebody familiar with the books please tell me she eventually becomes a zombie chew toy. Please!

Comment

• Not only the best shootist in the comics, but also a bonerfide cool character.

The one you see on-screen is not Andrea. She is a pod person from the planet Suck.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Then WHY the hell don't we have the GOOD Andrea on the TV show? Y'know, I just... this show it... swear to ... ARRGGGHH!!!

Comment

• I know that feel.

It's like that infernal loop often found in cartoons, where someone steps in a bucket, then trips over a rake which hits them in the face, and so on.

Only here someone is doing it on purpose. Some epic trolls on the writing staff at The Walken Dead.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't mind saying I haven't watched the last two weeks of this. It's just to much. It's like watching a zombie show written by a staff of Trollfaces.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe now that Shane is taking Andrea to Bone City she won't be such an awful human. I will still keep hope alive that she decides to end it all. Next week needs to be gangbusters* to keep me on the hook.

*Spin-off show with Glen, Darrell, and Lauren Cohan roaming the countryside or gtfo.

Comment

• I want Bobby from Supernatural to show up.

Comment

• Since I haven't read the books (yet), how close is the TV show to the source material? A friend of mine told me about The Governor, some stuff at a jail, etc. which sounds far more interesting than the stuff we're seeing now. Any idea when we're going to see that stuff, and which of the current cast is supposed to be zombie chow next?

Comment

Working...
                                X