No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly would not be opposed to the idea that they stick to the books at this point.

The concept of divergent storytelling was interesting, but until they find their footing, maybe cribbing some moments (the suburb housing development) would make for some memorable television.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I would be ok with that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I'm with you on the "Learn to write" but at this point that's probably not going to happen. One can hope though.
        It's sad that the episode I hated the most (DEUS EX VATO GRANDMA) and this one were both written by the goddamn guy who created the fucking comic. arhghaghahg
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was more concerned about the little girl...

Spoiler: Because not everyone read the damn comics 
          ...Does she bite it in the comics and thus the show?
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That little girl is a dipshit.

Spoiler: HOOHAH! SHE'S GOT A GREAT *SPOILERS* 
            Her comic counterpart and Carl are both alive up to and after the Governor's siege on the prison (Admittedly, I haven't read any of the latest trades. Perfect seasonal reading.)

If there is any justice, she's infected as fuck now.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah I kind of gave up on the books too. Somewhere after the siege on the prison as well.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I didn't give up so much as get swept up in other books and as a result made the best of the situation by just letting it build up a significant number of back-issues for that sweet sweet reread.

I hear it gets SUPERMEGAFREEKWURLD fucked up soon after. If I hadn't just got Ark Ham & Cheese City, I'd be ordering some WD trades.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess "gave up" isn't accurate in my case either. It's more like "had no fucking jerb so couldn't buy shit even if I wanted to."

Comment

• Yeah. Hobbies ain't cheap.

Unless you take up whittlin'.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth. I better get that Lyondell jerb as I have to replace my 360 and play Batman VS. the world and Saints Row:OMGITSSOCOOLTHE3RD and Dark Souls and etc...

Comment

• I hope I don't see your name in the paper after you get Dark Souls.

Unless it's because you won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You and me both fren. Billy was trying to convince me it wasn't that bad but I think he's just wanting me to meltdown.

Comment

• He knows nothing of the Duke's Archives or the Crystal Caves or the Tomb of the Giants. He remains blissfully ignorant to the horrors of cheap bullshitters.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm a little turned off by the raiding thing. Mostly because you can't raid your pals and upset them with random tomfoolery. But man the game looks so good and hearing you guys talk(type) about it really has me interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                He knows nothing of the Duke's Archives or the Crystal Caves or the Tomb of the Giants. He remains blissfully ignorant to the horrors of cheap bullshitters.
                                I will have my Fury Sword and Lightning spear at maximum before i venture forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X