No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do. The first season wasn't all that great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.screened.com/news/frank-d...as-fired/2724/

Darabont got that ass fired.

Comment

• Yes, just like a Kubrick production...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• all expectations for this show have pretty much diminished. So long as I see Michone at least once and hopefully exactly like she appeared in the book I'll be happy, but what a bummer...man
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Crap.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sutter knows what's up.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So Mad Men assfucked The Walking AND Breaking Bad?

Fuck that slowmoving* TV show.

*It's fucking slower than The Walking Dead zombies.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Such a huge bummer. A lesson they should learn from the best parts of season one is just follow the books. AMC, you are just screwing yourself over big time.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• About 45 minutes too long (the season opener). Still, I liked the ending shot. Heh. Shot.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What the fuck happened to Robert Kirkman?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Didn't do anything for me and I ate up every second of the first season...yes even the season finale.

Granted I was half paying attention and lamenting over a failed relationship with my best friend over the phone. My personal bullshit notwithstanding, felt like they were dragging their feet outside of that great bit with them hiding from the herd of walkers...even though it contradicts the "smell" they have for the living...
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Laurie/Dale Subplot REVEALED!

L: I like my gun.

D: Well, I take your gun.

L: Gimme back my gun.

D: Here is your gun.

AMC: Story Farts.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not in the mindset of automatically hating this season (like many, no doubt, are) because of what happened to Darabont. But his hands were all over this episode and God damn did it not work.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• They left it in a shambles, so it stands to reason the road toward something halfway interesting would be paved with the blood of a mediocre premiere.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only thing that didn't work for me was the gun bullshit. Not a single person said "YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING CLEAN IT AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!" as part of their argument as to why to control the guns until they can get some training time in. Otherwise, I dug it. The church scene was creepy as fuck, that veiled zombie can go fuck right off out of my nightmares. The final shot was pretty damn shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X