No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only that but he did her face down in the dirt. Seems extra wrong for some reason. Not to mention he lied about him being dead.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Details, details! Why get hung up on the details?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If my partner fucked my wife I'd like to know he at least looked her in the eyes. Face down in the dirt is just......just sooooooo WRONG!!! Don't get me wrong, I'd slit his throat while he slept either way but it's the principle of it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He likes to play rape.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fair enough, but you don't play rape another man's wife after you've lied about him being dead. It's like real rape with Jew magics and that's just wrong unless Ari and the counsel OK it.

Comment

• We all know where this will end (Riverdance).

Dale will sort this shit out. Once he gets he tools back.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: end of episode 3 
                Okay, Rooker was a tweaker out of his mind at the end but why didn't he take the hacksaw to that support he was cuffed around instead of his fucking WRIST?! That's really the only thing that's bothered me with this show so far.

Everything else has been great. I really love how they handled the family stuff. I was in the "poor Rick's partner" camp, too, until the revelation in the quarry. Pretty fucked up.

Comment

• SOMEONE, and I won't name names, but SUM41 hasn't seen Saw before...

(support/cuffs was too strong for the saw, but not for the flesh...Rick is Jigsaw)
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just can't wait until they whittle the fucking survivors down. TOO GODDAMN MANY FOR ONE CAMP.

It's just like the milkmen at the Skuggs place.

The redshirts are plenty, and mostly annoying Zed chow.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck you Shane
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't remember Laurie being such a douchenozzle in the book.

But then, after the Guv'nah, no one was a douchenozzle.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love this show so much.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                I don't remember Laurie being such a douchenozzle in the book.

But then, after the Guv'nah, no one was a douchenozzle.

She wasn't. And the Guv'nah was fucking ridiculous by the end.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X