The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
    yeah......this show......awesome. Honestly bummed we're only getting 6 episodes of this for the first season. Unless this show shits the bed early on, this is gonna be on par with old school awesome Romero. EASILY. One shot in particular was fucking amazing and the way Darabont shot it was beautiful and sad and amazing. seriously...you guise....omgz
    I know exactly what scene you are talking about and it and the rest of the show were amazing - I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Rob. PM me how you saw it. I think I know.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Smitty of Teh Borrentz?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Episode one: Fucking RAD!!!

That is all.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Faithful with a capital F.

I actually felt my heart hurt when Lennie set up that rifle. A fine addition to Morg's character.

Can't wait until Rick meets up Glenn. Definitely my favorite moments from the first trade in that stuff.

Boners set to stun. Shame that the season's already 1/6th done.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Loved it to pieces. WTB Sunday

Comment

• YES. Show is aces still. That shot of the zombie crawling through the field *tear*
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AMC can do no wrong at this point.

Just think that this year alone, we got Mad Men's constant level of excellence, Breaking Bad putting out one of the best seasons of TV ever and now this. I feel spoiled.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Fuckin' WOW. I had pretty high hopes but this was completely great. The only bad thing I can say about it is that Lennie James does not appear to be a series regular. That guy is a bad-ass.

I can't wait to see how Rick gets out of his predicament but I hope it involves a big ol' mortar shell or at least a shitload of treadmarked zeds.

Comment

• Great show, a little upset that my AMC is not in HD but hey I will make it. Love how close they are playing it to the books. May need to re-read each week to compare and contrast.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
                        YES. Show is aces still. That shot of the zombie crawling through the field *tear*
                        It is pretty fucking amazing that this show could get you to feel teary eyed and sorry for a fucking zombie, isn't it? Well done overall. I am also pleasantly surprised at the level of gore on display here. I hope they keep it up. I mean, let's face it, we can pay all the lip service to plot, character development and pacing we want. It's certainly nice to have those things (and thankfully, in this show we do). But at the end of the day, if you're not watching a zombie flick for some fucking head shots, ur doin it rong, IMO. Good as it may have been w/o the gore (and it definitely would have been, don't get me wrong), it's tons better with it, no?
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Concurred.

Also any word on whether it's hour and a half eps for all 6? *plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz*

Comment

• I honestly didn't realize this episode was 90 minutes, and after he killed the park zombie I thought that was the end. I have to go back and finish it.

Comment

• Brittany got SO pissed about the Rooker character. "A zombie apocalypse and you're going to be a racist prick?!" Can't fix stupid, babe. The escape covered in zombie chum damn near made me hurl, but holy SHIT was that tense.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                The only bad thing I can say about it is that Lennie James does not appear to be a series regular. That guy is a bad-ass.
                                I was stoked to see him in this. He was a good friend of my ex's sister and I got to hang out with him a few times - super-nice, hilarious dude.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X