No announcement yet.

Salute your Shorts: Any love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cj6CizbdHWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cj6CizbdHWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That clinches it.

Ugg is from the same family as Biff.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Fuck Max. Hated him as a kid.
        No one liked Max, that was the point. Did ya known anyone who liked Elmyra? Hell no, she made you want take a .38 to the head.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Elmyra = my half sister as a kid.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

GOOD LORD

Next question, Hampton wore overalls and no shirt. Porky wore a shirt but no pants.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-25-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

yep. There is a reason I would refer to a child as an annoying cunt.

Comment

Thankfully, didn't have that issue as I was the oldest. But the sister you heard on my show was known to be an annoying bastard.

Comment

Not a question.

But I still remember the movie, and laughing my ass off when I discovered what that bigamy joke was all about.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well said Russ, it was more a thought for the day. Still, Animaniacs > Tiny Toons. Although Animaniacs were not without sin.

Comment

Working...
                    X