Parks and Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ron having a baby.

Mixed feelings.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

http://www.breadpro.com/oven?id=6128...es-rob-lowe%2F

This is disappointing.

Comment

"Stay away from me, crab!"

Comment

fantastic finale.

"I'm in Endor! This isn't the point of this!"

Loved seeing Letter to Cleo. God, she is still so fucking hot. gotdamn.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I want that Hamm spin-off.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The MRA shit was amazing. So fucking hilarious. "Can't we have a discussion about feminism where the men are in charge?"

Hiiiiiiiiiiighway to the calzone zone!

Comment

I was dying at the MRA stuff. Ron being all giddy for the scavenger hunt was great, and his siblings! hahaha

Comment

Like Justified, it seems that knowing this is the last year has reinvigorated the writing staff. It was really good last year, too, but this season feels like it's on another level. So glad Lesley immediately dismissed the MRA stuff for the utter nonsense it is.

Comment

• Johnny Karate was so great. It sucks this show is ending.

Comment

• "I'm a cop now! Give me your handcuffs,"

Comment

• I love that knowing they have an end date has let them go completely insane in these final episodes. One more week

Comment

• Ron with his new hair stylist was fucking great.

" Haha, "Euro-trash," I like that. That is indeed a garbage continent."

Comment

• "Tell me more how you hate Europe and bicycles."

Comment

• I thought this was a real commercial as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X