Parks and Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    Venture Bros. and Archer would like to see you outside. Now.
    OK, well with current new episodes.

Comment

Point taken. Cheerfully withdrawn.

Comment

VB peaked in season 3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
          VB peaked in season 3.
          WAS ANYONE ASKING YOU?

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            WAS ANYONE ASKING YOU?
            Well....it is his forum...just sayin'...
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Oh, I know... I'm just a dick, is all.

Comment

I still need to rewatch season 4 (I blame the way they had it set up on adult swim) but I remember being kind of bored through out season 4 while season 3 was one awesome episode after another.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Four took a while to grow on me with repeated viewings, but I think they need to hurry and release the second disc.

I think it's amazing... especially with 21's character arc.

Comment

This show is the king of Thursday night. If/when the Office tanks after Carrell is gone, this show should take its rightful place at the 8 PM throne. Nick Offerman needs to be in everything soon.

Comment

Why hasn't there been a Jack Donaghy/Ron Swanson crossover? Or perhaps a wacky scenario where they switch bodies?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hocken, you magnificent bastard!
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Actually, Randall came up with the switching bodies idea. I merely suggested the crossover.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Great two episodes last night.

Comment

Holy Christ, I'm surprised hotel management didn't knock on my door last night I was laughing so hard. I'm going to start a Cult of Swanson.

Comment

Holy shit. I need a picture of burned Ron. I couldn't breathe every time they showed his face.

Comment

Working...
                                X