No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very, that just makes my stomach turn... it would be cool if he had some special powers or somthing
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I hear he can bark.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haaaa, was that a joke on the back of the bubble gum wrapper.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I'm a master.

Comment

Ari failed to mention to everyone that he might see a sneak peak of Watchmen tonight...the fucking bastard.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Bastard indeed, also a Q&A with Zach Snyder!

Comment

Good job keeping quite.... It was suppose to be a surprise tomorrow... OH well
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                  Good job keeping quiet.... It was supposed to be a surprise tomorrow... OH well
                  Fixed!
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Caught the end of the Independent Spirit Awards earlier today, and saw one of the greatest acceptance speeches of all time.

Yeah, it was from Mickey Rourke. And yeah he totally brought the house down. I have no idea how they're going to censor him tomorrow if he wins. Because they won't allow anyone who campaigns for a comeback for Eric Roberts to win a best actor Oscar.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Damn, did anyone waste there time watching the Oscars? That shit was lame!

Comment

I sure as shit did. And not without the aid of Guinness and steak. Without them, I would have never made it as far as the second Hughy Jackin-a-Man musical number.

Jeebus it was fucking bad. And then it was near-apocalyptic-face-melting once Sean Penn won (though I saw that shit coming...the sheer amount of FCC fines for allowing Rourke to use the mic would bankrupt the academy).

EDIT: And of fucking course I forget the funniest segment: Pineapple Express goes to the Oscars. When they started to choke on their laughter when seeing clips of The Reader, I about fucking died. Instead, beer shot out of my nose.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-23-2009, 07:31 AM. Reason: Franco and Rogen laughing at The Reader
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was hoping to see Rourke win, only for his acceptance speech. I laughed a tad at Ben Stiller as Phoenix. And the Seth Rogan/James Franco Pineapple Express bit made me laugh pretty hard. Otherwise, it sucked. I thought Ricky Gervais was supposed to host the Oscars? Or was it another lame type awards show?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I missed the Pineapple Express bit. How about the Japanese dude who won for animated short(I think)? That was funny. Can't find video. His english is not really there and he said Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto. Got a laugh.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah, the Pineapple Express bit was the highlight, right next to Natalie Portman coming out and looking like a blowing my pants away. Hugh was fine, he has charisma and a half. Sad that Rourke lost, but I called almost every reward. That's how unsurprising it was.

Comment

Reward? Supposebly? Y'all wanna go catch some crawdads down the crick?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X