No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was all over the place and had no strong narrative through-line. But at least there was some setup for next week's episode (though why they are treading water with this episode, I guess is to make the impact of what comes next a bit bigger).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dug it. Setting shit up. Can't wait to see Gimpy try and fuck some shit up. And holy hot cancer sex scene Batman.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am losing faith in my BSG and that is a sad, sad thing. there were totally parts that left me saying "holy shit!" but most of it mad me want to punch Gaeta in the nuts and wish that Zarek HAD been shot by Starbuck
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Don't be talking ill of Zarek. That whole jail scene was the greatness. And come on people, we're not discussing the real issue at hand.

How fast can Rosalin run a mile? I'm thinking 10 mins.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm saying 8 minutes without the wig. More aerodynamic.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm thinking she'd probably pass out at the .2 marker they have on the ship.

Especially when her head has grown to Cabbage Patch Kid size (golfclap to the bald cap). You gotta have a Hulk-neck to keep that fucker from toppling you over. Or maybe that was why she was running in the first place, to keep it at an even keel?

But hey, at least they might follow up on the promise of a cripple getting beat down next week.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, as soon as it was said that the kid wasn't Chief's, I fucking called that it was Hotdogs. I rule.

Comment

• I was hopin' Olmos would also acknowledge that Hotdog's his son.

Meta-Olmos would then destroy the Cylon fleet. Game over.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totally.

Also, after watchiing this, anyone think that Adama is "the dying leader" that was prophetized as opposed to Rosalin?

Comment

• As soon as Ingrid and I saw that scene of him holding his chest, or whatever. Or at least that he was going to have a heart attack or stroke.

Comment

• Dude is definitely taking beta blockers.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh snaps. This was a fantastic episode. Geata calling for a mutiny. Starbuck shooting random people. Tigh and Adama dead?! Can't wait for next week's episode. If they kill off Tigh and Adama, that would be epic.

Comment

• Something needs to happen. Big bold steps.

Comment

• Will someone just shoot Geata in the face already?
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Maybe his boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X