No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what I think. Need to rewatch it. The Dee thing was crazy for sure, but the end was...........I don't know.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

most of it was fine. I was expecting it to be dark. but Dee, really? fuck that. and fuck the very end too. stupid ellen. but i did like the part where they "remember" their lives on earth.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

yeah, but the Starbuck quandry still hasn't been spoken of yet. Either way, I hope they kill everyone by the end of the series. Just nuke em all. Be a perfect way to end it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

After they gave away the fifth I was kind of disappointed - but how do they explain Starbuck?
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The identity of the fifth is cool because they have this love that transcends time and space which is awesome considering how bleak the episode was.

As for Starbuck, I don't know there could be some weird shit going on.

Loved seeing the old school centurion helmets though.

Great episode overall.
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Not Dee...why not Gaeta? Maybe he'd stop moping and singing.

I have a feeling the whole shebang is going to end up darker than a Greek's taint.

Dee was the most positive person on the ship for the most part. She was usually the only optimist. To see her crack and do what she did just shows how far morale has dropped. Gaeta doing the same thing wouldn't have the same impact.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was the best part of the episode. Good narrative choice. As you said she was usually the positive one. Showing her crack held a lot of weight. Show feels like it has lost a clear direction. They better start tying up all of these plot ideas or just focus on a few and finish up strong.

Comment

I honestly hope everyone just dies....except for Baltar. That would be my perfect ending.

Comment

Baltar and chip six on irradiated earth. Party.

Comment

• Woah. Adam & Eve. Shit, that could be it!

Comment

• Word.

Comment

• Who wouldn't want to enter a fuck pak sweepstakes?!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ummmmmm.................what was that?

Comment

• Well...too bad Gaeta wasn't shoved out that airlock.

Now he's gonna shit on the apple pie. The apple pie being a metaphor for the colonial fleet.

What's BSG without another mutiny?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Parts were ok, as they reminded me of old-school BSG, but it.......well, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X