Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

I said the same thing last night when we watched it. I was kinda kidding, but you never know on this show.

Also, I don't think Rosalin is the dying leader.....it's the 6 that got shot by Athena. Which could be sweet.

BOOYAH!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm thinking more and more that it is Zarek.

Also, frakkin' Athena and her trigger finger. She ruined a perfectly good sex toaster.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Really? Zarek?

Why?

Just because or are there reasons? I'm curious, as he's the one person I haven't heard anyone say could be the fifth. Unless that's the reason right there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well the only two hints that have been dropped are pretty ambiguous, but he fits the criteria. That, and Rich Hatch is awesome.

1: Ron Moore said it wasn't a main cast member.

2: It is someone already within the fleet.

But then comes my rationalization: all of the others that have been revealed were in a key positions of power/influence. And Roslin is on the way out. Who steps up after her demise? The Zarek.

I think the sunburn and the hangover may have warped my brain, but that's why I think he is a probable candidate.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Good to know. It's totally going to be crewman #45 from Season 2 episode 3.

Comment

Sonuvabitch.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Whoops. Should I have marked that SPOILERS?

Haha.

But you know what really fucking sucks? The fact that we won't get resolution until 2009. fucking NBC...

Comment

The only way this could get worse is if Ron Moore decides to populate the earth with ewoks at the end.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Maybe we'll see Boxy! woo!

But from what I've heard {spoilers} they'll get to Earth before the mid year break.

Comment

HOLY SHIT to this week's episode!

The first all cylon baby?! And it's 6 and Tigh's? WTF?

Apollo is now president?

Romo went fucking nuts.

Bill is a goddamn pimp.

His poor boat.

Epic.

Comment

Fantastic fucking episode. It just sucks it's the last until 2009. Tigh needs to win some fucking awards. The shit that man can do with just his good eye is the greatness. And the scene with Adama and Lee and Bill just drools all over him: Hilarious. I know it wasn't supposed to be, but Lee's face was the greatness.

Comment

I've been saving up to watch em all at once. I have 6 episodes to watch now. So I should watch em cause that's it for this year?
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yep. Might as well. No more episodes until 2009 sometime.

Comment

I'll start watching this week then.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

NOt sure what I think about that last episode. The effects/exterior views were amazing though. Throughout the season, actually. Especially that one shot at the end (because I don't know how to inviso-text).
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X