No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it seems Ron Moore's new show, 17th Precinct, is going to be BSG 2.0. It has Apollo, Baltar and Six.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hope it doesn't suck!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• With Six and Baltar back up in dis bitch, I hope for something good from Ron The Beard.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BALTAR IS GOD
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked Jaime Bamber, so having him, Challis and Wondertits is aces.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: No Exit 
              Okay, the reveal of Ellen as the last of the Final Five. I thought it was a joke earlier but got confirmed here. I think it's kind of lame BUT I really like how they handled this episode. It adds a shitload of creepy incest subtext to a lot of what's happened before but otherwise it's really interesting. I'm glad they're starting to explain THE PLAN a little bit now. Up to this point I figured it was:

1. Infiltrate the 12 Colonies with skinjobs.
              2. Nuke Colonies.
              3. ???
              4. Profit

And maybe that is all we'll get but I'm really enjoying it so far.

And it sounds like they're still going to pull out another mystery Cylon. I think they've mentioned it briefly before but can't remember. Didn't Al or Xena say one model was boxed for acting out? I didn't catch the name of this model because I was on the treadmill but did hear that it was artistic. Artistic and a trouble-maker? Hi, Starbuck.

Comment

• The Plan fucking sucked.

And you're done with Cylon revelations.

Spoiler: Also 

The 7th model, Daniel, won't be shown. Ever.

What did you think of the great mutiny arc?

Comment

•   Spoiler: blah 
                  The mutiny arc was fucking boss. Loved it. Couldn't believe the end. I still contend they should have taken out Zarek way back in season one when they had the chance.

I'm loving Space Jesus more now than ever. Especially because Six is back telling him what to do/say.

Comment

• And finished. Loved it. The final battle kicked all kinds of ass.

Spoiler: the end 
                    The way Cavill went out was ridiculous and hilarious. I'm glad Tyrol got his revenge although I wish that hadn't been the last of him. Did he get killed when the ship jumped or something?

After the first Earth was found to be a scorched planet I kind of figured the end would be the discover of our Earth and that they were the first people. Really liked the use Watchtower.

I think the only thing I didn't like was not getting a little bit more of an explanation about Starbuck. They left it just ambiguous enough where I'm more annoyed than ambivalent. I feel kind of bad for Apollo. All alone in a new world.

I'm glad I gave this show a shot because I really enjoyed it. Next up I'm going to try Firefly. I don't expect the same result. I like Fillion and Baldwin quite a bit but, holy shit, Whedon is terrible.

Comment

• nah, Firefly is AWESOME.

Also

Spoiler:  
                      Tyrol takes a shuttle and goes to a northern island. He'll be king of the Scots! As for Starbuck, yeah, it sucked ass.

Comment

• BSG >>>>>>>>>>>> Firefly

and I dig on Firefly.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Currently smack in the middle of the Demetrius arc.

Spoiler: Apollo 
                          I still don't get the whole Dee/Apollo thing. It just doesn't make any sense. The had no chemistry whatsoever.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            BSG >>>>>>>>>>>> Firefly

and I dig on Firefly.
                            Yes and no. BSG nearly crumbled under it's own weight. Firefly was just such a great light and fluffy series.

Hell, Grave, if you like Chuck and hate Firefly, I'll be speechless.

Comment

• Agree w/Ingrid. That arc never made sense. I think it did add a little extra (probably unneeded) weight to what ultimately happens with Dee, though.

Comment

• Finished last night. Still cried. and I have to say...

Spoiler: Starbuck 
                                I have made my peace with her ending. After re-watching everything, I don't know. For me, it just works now.

Are there a few episodes that shit the bed? Yes. Especially season 3. But Watching all the seasons back to back and not having to wait for resolution I think made it better for me.

Now on to Lost to see if the abortion that was season 6 is still as bad as I remember...
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X