No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know. The first time I watched it I had that feeling. Not so the second time around. Maybe watching all the seasons at once changed my mind.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I've been stagnant in terms of the rewatch, but I may change my tune when I reexamine it this time around.

I kind of don't want it to end again.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Neither did I.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Spoiler: Spoiler that Grave can read 
          They had to be people who, if revealed to be Cylons would have a big affect on the major players. That being said, all 4 are logical choices - whether we agree with them or not
            Spoiler: more on 4 
          I agree. I think the aide reveal would have had greater emotional effect if they had kept Billy around. I would have gladly skipped the Billy Dee Adama story for more punch here.

I'm glad Adama let Starbucks split off from the fleet for the search for Erf. I'm still not convinced she's not a Lyon but the stuff with her return from the explosion was really good.

also, I'm glad Baltar has returned to his Space Pimp status. Mopey Baltar is no fun.

Comment

• "Now turn around and get your fat ass out of here!" I love pissed off Adama. Just started season 3.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• FATOLLO!

I envy you. The coolest sequence of the series is coming soon.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out a way to justify buying the big blu-ray box set from Amazon right now even though it'd be a while before watching it in its entirety. Especially since I haven't finished the last season. The cheap nerd in my head says "it's 50% off, you fool!" but the responsible adult says "you don't need it right now!"

Comment

•   Spoiler: 404 405 
                  Callie D:

Also, Terol's implosion in the following episode. D: I hope he and Tigh can make it through to the other side and retain some of their human qualities. Cause sure as shit that isn't going to happen with Tory (that toaster crazy!) and probably Mr. Starbuck.

Comment

• Seasons 4 mid-season finale was EPIC. The ending was completely expected but still a dragon punch to the nuts. The following episode was great, too.
                      Spoiler: se4 mid-season premiere 
                    I actually yelled "what the fuck!" at the screen when Dee decided to take herself out of the game. Adm. Adama's rage after that was something to see. This show is great.

Comment

• The next arc is the best since New Caprica.

And while Baltar, Tyrol and Tigh held the fort, Olmos blew everyone out of the water.

Comment

• Nice. There are still a lot of questions I hope to see answered with only 10 episodes left. I do not accept the answer regarding the last of the Final Five at this point. I require more proof.

Comment

• It's kinda heh regarding that, and there's a couple of episodes sucks if I remember, but there's some great stuff coming up.

Comment

• Just in case people were really thinking that hte Final Five were planned all along, here's Ron Moore saying otherwise.

"We were in the writers room on the finale of that season ... and I literally made it up in the room, I said, 'What if four of our characters walk from different parts of the ship, end up in a room and say, Oh my God, we're Cylons? And we leave one for next season.' ... And then we sat and spent a couple of hours talking about who those four would be."

Comment

• Shit still works for me.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I'm trying to figure out a way to justify buying the big blu-ray box set from Amazon right now even though it'd be a while before watching it in its entirety. Especially since I haven't finished the last season. The cheap nerd in my head says "it's 50% off, you fool!" but the responsible adult says "you don't need it right now!"
                                I bought that for like 120 bucks when it was on sale. Still haven't gone through it all, but it's nice to have.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X