No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltar looked exactly like Jesus in the episode I watched the other night. Still haven't decided on my last two Final Cylon candidates. In my sleepy haze the other night I was thinking Lee is one. I attribute that to the Cylons knowing everything and, believing that Starbuck is the key to whatever, are covering their bases and making sure she has a few different toasters driving her to Bone City.

Comment

• Cyclons don't get fat.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Bone City.
        Lulz
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHAT THE WHAT
            Spoiler: episode: Maelstrom 
          STARBUCK NOOOOOOOO

After that episode I'm starting to think that Starbuck isn't so much a human path to whatever the Cylons are looking for, but a Cylon path to what the Cylons are looking for. So that makes it Baltar, Gaeta, Starbuck's husband, Starbuck, and...I don't know.

Comment

• It only gets better. The 2-part season finale is awesome. Also answers 4 of the 5. You're only an episode away.....
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sweet. No work tomorrow means gravedigger is going to stay up until this season is done.

Comment

• NO NO NOOOOOOO

There better be a better reason than wanting me to throw shit at my tv regarding the identities of two of the four. I'll write more when I'm not typing on my phone.

Comment

• Nah, that's about it mang.

Ron Moore used ye olde darte bhoarde to decide it all.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Four of the Final Five 
                    So guessing one out of four is pretty shitty. But it's even more shitty that Tigh and Terol are Cylons. So their drinking was a subconscious way of coping with what they didn't know? I'm probably thinking about it way too much but it kind of sucks. The "All Along the Watchtower" hint was spoiled to me through a podcast a while back so once they started hearing music I was pretty much in denial until the reveal. I am interested to see how each character handles the revelation throughout the season, though.

But who gives half a shit about the President's aide? She's such a non-entity that I can't even begin to understand why she'd be one of the five.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler that Grave can read 
                      They had to be people who, if revealed to be Cylons would have a big affect on the major players. That being said, all 4 are logical choices - whether we agree with them or not
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• No, they're random choices!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FALSE. With the exception of the aide, they all had meaningful impacts. Rocked everyones world.

Comment

• Tory rocked them worlds.

Not as a character with any meaningful arc, but with dat ass.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Didn'T give a shit about any impact whatsoever. I could have been the cat and the impact would have been the same, Only 2 of those final five were HOLY FUCK choices, and Grave said it above. The rest? Meh.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPUUUUUUURLURRRRRRRRRRR GRAVE DON'T CLICK IF YOU VALUE THE NARRATIVE 
                                I was kind of shocked that they chose a couple who enjoy the sauce so much to be a party to the long lost brave little toasters. Ellen I understand, but I think making Tigh one as well they fucked up the dynamic of Galactica's chain of command. If anything, the realization his wife (who IS still alive) is a fucking toaster to boot would hit him like a ton of guiltdildos in the face and simultaneously be compelling to watch.

But then that's my stupid opinion.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-21-2011, 05:58 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X