No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn all these spoiler posts! Back to the Netflix!

Comment

• If spoiler tags is what it takes to get you to catch up then.....

Spoiler: Spoiler 
      The human civil war. Frack me.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What is worst in life (right now)? Seeing "to be continued" when it's time to go to bed so I'm not dog tired at work tomorrow. Adama's gonna launch the nukes!

Question: Did I miss something? Why didn't everyone on Galactica flip out when Baltar showed up with Xena in his crew? I didn't think they knew about her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Fuck the fanboys who didn't like season 4. I'm digging it even more the second time.
          werd.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The piano episode. Damn I don't want this to end (again).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Oooo, love that episode. Watched 'Flight of the Phoenix' last night. Think I'll go put on 'Pegasus' now.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Last episode. Cued.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler 
                  Real Baltar and Six talking to Head Baltar and Six? <3

Comment

• Wouldn't change a thing.

Comment

• I hope to feel the same way when I reach the end.

Spoiler: SPERLURR 
                      That final flight in the Raptor fucking killed me.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll admit it. I cried. But I'm all dick.

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPRLR 
                          How'd Cavill's reenactment of James Cromwell in Eraser play this time around?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            Still mildly pissed that he gave up at the last minute like he did but otherwise it's good. I understand the need to kill off those lines (as they would never let humanity/cylon live in peace but a part of me wishes that they had gotten resurrection and then disappeared into the sunset. Why? I'd love to see a future where the human/cylon descendants meet up with the pure cylons. Still, Tory going all broke neck was worth the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              I'll admit it. I cried. But I'm all dick.
                              Ditto. Wept like a friend died.

Spoiler: spoylur 
                              Also completely lost it at the end of "The Hub". I had a very similar moment like that in my life, and everything just came back in a flood.

Comment

• Had an interesting question pop in my head last night as we were watching Resurrection:

Spoiler: Wherein I spoil things 
                                If Athena has Boomer's memories of being on Galactica before and during the attack, does Gina(the one who was raped and beaten) have Caprica Six's memories of her and Baltar? The way they play it and/or the way it was written, it doesn't seem that way.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X