No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But she won't do any carpet-munching whatsoever.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's why I have the new Spartacus show sitting in my instant queue.

So what the hell- at this point Michelle Forbes is basically the female version of Zeljko Ivanek, right? I finally pulled away from the eggbox halfway through the Resurrection Ship two-parter. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hit the sack tonight without seeing the second half.

Comment

• Man, the Pegasus arc was so so so great.

Comment

• Moley, moley, moley, moley Michelle.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I shudder to think what kind of offspring she and DeNiro would unleash upon the populace.

Comment

• Comment

• GOTDAMN I hope Kat gets blasted out an airlock soon. That bitch is the worst. Why does she think she's hot shit, anyway? She was just some civilian scrub they grabbed from the fleet 'cause the rest of the pilots were getting killed. And the only reason she got the drop on Scar was because of Starbuck. Ugh, she is so terrible.

Comment

• All will be revealed in time.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What he said. Patience is a virtue.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• OLOL, Apollo Klump.

I can' tell if the guy really put on the weight or if it's makeup. Every once in a while it looks super fake. I guess I'll wait to see if there's another time jump soon and he's all fit again because Starbuck is back on the ship.

The first part of season three is awesome. The part during the rescue mission where Galactica jumps in to the atmosphere to launch the Vipers and back out before it crashes was so cool.

Comment

• That's the coolest moment of the series for me. When Chief looks up and see the drop. Sadly, as soon as they leave New Carpica, it's slowly going down the shitter.

FATOLLO! It's makeup BTW...

So, what did you think of the season 2 finale?

Comment

• Once the Pegasus shows up the season cooks with gas right to the end. The last bit where Baltar rolls over I was like all "what the fuuuuuu". Assuming he made it off New Caprica (on Colonial One with Six?) I think he's in for a world of hurt.

Comment

• MWAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn't YOU like to know
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Baltar...

Comment

• Seriously, when will they admit Baltar is a Cylon? There is NO WAY he can't be after what's happened the past couple episodes. Waking up naked on a Cylon Basestar? When a Resurrection Ship is right next door? Yeah. I do like how they gave lip service to the whole "hey, we've only seen seven versions? Where are the other five?" thing.

Still waiting for Kat to die in a fire...

Comment

Working...
                                X