No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to think that they realized that purely machines wasn't cutting it and they needed to marry the organic and non-organic in order to succeed.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah. Some such idea was probably spitballed at the Cylon ACME factory.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was the movie POWDER based on the existence of Sam Witwer? That dude is the palest thing that ever was pale. Anyway, the first season ends pretty great. The shot heard 'round the fleet surprised me. I'm glad it set up a way to bring Col. Tigh to the front because he is awesome.

I'm convinced that Baltar the Space Pimp is a cylon. It could be that he's weird and apparently a genius but I think his visions of Number Six are a manifestation of his link to the cylon hivemind or whatever they have. We learn who all 12 cylons are by the end, right? I seem to remember that being one of the big deals about the last season.
        Last edited by gravedigger; 02-05-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Yes. To all your queries.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• BALTAR IS THE BEST.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, Tigh really let things go to shit. And who didn't see Jack Ruby popping in? Hopefully they do an autopsy and at least figure a little something out about Cylon physiology.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Man, Tigh really let things go to shit. And who didn't see Jack Ruby popping in? Hopefully they do an autopsy and at least figure a little something out about Cylon physiology.
                They do. All Cylon have penises. Thus Starbuck is the Cylon God.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Was the movie POWDER based on the existence of Sam Witwer? That dude is the palest thing that ever was pale. Anyway, the first season ends pretty great. The shot heard 'round the fleet surprised me. I'm glad it set up a way to bring Col. Tigh to the front because he is awesome.

I'm convinced that Baltar the Space Pimp is a cylon. It could be that he's weird and apparently a genius but I think his visions of Number Six are a manifestation of his link to the cylon hivemind or whatever they have. We learn who all 12 cylons are by the end, right? I seem to remember that being one of the big deals about the last season.
                  If you think hte season 1 ending is great, you'll shit bricks with season 2. Season 3's ending is on par or a bit better than season 1 though.

And Baltar makes the show. And yes, you learn all the 12 models. Jack Burton is one of them.

Comment

• I need to rewatch this show. Bought it on blu this summer and only watched like the first 3 eps.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm up to the last disc of Season 3. Kinda not wanting to finish now.

Comment

• Just watched the episode where Xena does the all-accesss story on the Galactica. I'm just going to assume any guest star who gets more than two scenes is a cylon. I fully expect to see that football player Starbuck boned on Caprica in the background of a scene on the resort ship pretty soon.

Comment

• Isn't she awesome? I wish she had been a regular.

Comment

• She's not going to be a regular now? Boo. Since they've paid service to the media throughout the show I was hoping she'd be the new go-to media person instead of that bland skinny broad.

Comment

• Sadly, no lesbian scenes from Xena...

Comment

• She's a semi-regular throughout Season 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X