No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went through the whole series except for 4.5 about 2 months ago. I haven't seen the finale since it aired, and I fucking loved it. I'm waiting until we grab the blu to do it again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Soon, very soon. I've got THIS and 'The Wire' to bang out this year.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok, so I'm setting up on Netflix to start watching but what is this "Caprica" and "Razor"?
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Don't bother with those. Caprica is a spin off, and Razor was a mini movie that wasn't that good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Soon, very soon. I've got THIS and 'The Wire' to bang out this year.
            THIS
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Don't watch Caprica. Razor, I want to say you watch between 2.0 and 2.5.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, but it's kinda pointless in my opinion.

Comment

• Ok, thanks
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Wow, the only on Blu is season 1 & 4.5

Comment

• I seem to have filled my diaper.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/08/01/...ray-for-13299/
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Even cheaper
                        http://www.slashfilm.com/geek-deal-b...vd-120-bluray/
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I started watching this on Netflix Instant, and damn it is awesome. I finished season 3 last night, will be starting season 4 tonight. Fuck, I hate myself for not watching this show sooner.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• YESSSSSS

Wasn't the finale of season 3 FUCKING AMAZING?!?!

SAme with episode 3 when
                              Spoiler: AWW YEAH 
                            ADAMA FUCKING DROPPED GALACTICA ON NEW CAPRICA LIKE A PIMP!

Comment

• The pinche Olmos is awesome!
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Seriously, I fucking <3 the shit out of this series. It mopped the floor with LOST which made me both a sad panda and an excited llama.

Comment

Working...
                                X