No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Cavil offing himself as the moment he realizes that it's futile to think anything will change, and like Russ said
    And Cavil icing himself made sense, as it was his choice for his final act to be one of defiance in the face of the opposition.
    But like anything else, people will love it and/or hate it. I just chose to love what they did. You didn't. We both can be right.

Although alot of people have been harping on "god" being lame. Would it have made any difference if instead of "god" it was "a super sentient nano-cloud" or maybe a "gelantious cube"? I for one wouldn't consider myself religious in the slightest, but I had absolutely no problem with the inclusion of "god" in this show. It's not like they just brought "god" in for the finale to fix everything. Even since the miniseries, "god" has factored heavily into the mythos of the show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sill haven't rewatched this yet. Need to get on it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched it again. Still has problems. Still like it.

Comment

• you have problems!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Your problems have problems!

Comment

• I'll just let god take care of them.

Comment

• He doesn't like to be called that. He prefers Ted.

Comment

• Ron Moore: "And then after the epilogue, we see that it was all inside the tape that was playing in the chest of Ted "Theodore" Ruxpin."

SciFi Development Executive: "You're fired. Take your beard and get out."
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddamn, that would have been epic. Just a nice slow pull back (Panic Room style) through the insides of the tape until we see the whole body of Ruxpin. Then he turns his head at the camera and his eyes turn red. THE END.

Comment

• And it even fits into the bot montage at the end.

Damn. I should have been in on that writer's meeting.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been going through this series on a pretty fast basis (just finished the first and second seasons in less than 2 weeks) and it further cements my stance that while I give Ceej alot of shit (that is mostly just me fucking with him) he really has horrible taste regarding this show. SOOO GOOD. Also, I remember hating Black Market the first time I saw it (even with Bill Duke), but this time around I fucking loved that episode.

Comment

• Not sure what I could find in Black Market to like. I'll try it out. And CJ is a poon for not watching this.

Comment

• Isn't that the ep where Gina nukes herself into the void?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Oh yeah, she gets the nuke later on.

Well, you get Bill Duke. And Lee turns into Columbo for an episode. That should be more than enough.

Also: Ceej will have no quarter, for he chooses Sliders over this show.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-09-2009, 10:57 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X