No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the shit guys? The new episode was one of the best so far and noone has commented on it?

Dig what they are doing to Anders and Starbuck. Was nice to see Baltar being all sciency again. Huzzah for the "colony" which looks like the outside of a night club. And about time for Bill to start moving people off of the ship. I'm thinking he'll be the last one on the ship and it'll jump one last time. That would be a fitting ending.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, the whole sending the old girl out in style thing was awesome. Can't wait to see it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Didn't comment on it, because I only caught the last half on Friday.

To the HULU!
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-10-2009, 09:31 AM. Reason: I'm ahead of my time in thinking spaceships have sex/it was a bad idea.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ummm, next week better be fucking unbelievably, incredibly awesome or I'm going to be pissed. So far it seems to be going out with a pathetic little whimper...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
            Ummm, next week better be fucking unbelievably, incredibly awesome or I'm going to be pissed. So far it seems to be going out with a pathetic little whimper...

DOES NOT COMPUTE..

I thought this episode was fucking awesome. The way it all slowly builds to the FINAL MISSION moment was glorious. We have 2 more hours left correct?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Indeed. the bit with the line down the hanger deck was good, but the flashbacks seemed to me like something they should have addressed long, long ago (in a galaxy far, far away)
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Looks like next week's finale will, in fact, fill the void of the OMG PEWPEW SPAYSBATTOLLZ many fans have noticed.

And it also looks like a whole lot of old people are gonna get iced.

I enjoyed the flashbacks this week, as it put me back into the various mindsets of the characters I've have been watching for the past few years, and allowed me to appreciate their growth into the complex toasters/toaster-fuckers/toaster-hate-fuckers that they are now. Much like the "Where Are They Now" programming VH1 used to slap the public with before they discovered sensationalizing celebrity rehab would save their network.

So next week... *pushes button*

"LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  I enjoyed the flashbacks this week, as it put me back into the various mindsets of the characters I've have been watching for the past few years, and allowed me to appreciate their growth into the complex toasters/toaster-fuckers/toaster-hate-fuckers that they are now.
                  I really enjoyed seeing Baltar's dad this episode.

Comment

• Same here. Actually, that was probably my favorite of the flashbacks.

Oh, Balto. You hate yer dad.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also loved the call back to Baltar trying to forget where he came from.

"..he even changed his accent!"

Comment

• Yeah, that was gold.

Balto Sr. was awesome. I hope he's a part of that Caprica mini-series, trying to save his Gran Torino from the criminal toaster element in his neighborhood.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna have to pour one out for the last episode of BSG tonight. Sniff sniff. It's sad.

Comment

• Bring it. I'm ready for this action.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I think I'm behind 4 episodes. I really gotta catch up.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I've been re-watching the first couple seasons to get myself ready...I had forgotten just how awesome the miniseries really was. *Sigh* Ad astra per aspera.

Comment

Working...
                                X