No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda on the fence with this season. Or this half of it. Need epic space battle stat!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So Starbuck is a cylon? Or just part cylon? I'm assuming her dad was Daniel?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah. Called that one. I wish they'd just get to the point. If there is one.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure everyone called that one. but I did like how she played the song on the piano. that was a badass reveal the way it was shot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How many eps are left?

Comment

• 3 or 4 I believe.

Comment

• Aren't the last 3 supposed to fow together with the last 2 being shown back-to-back?

Comment

• Yeah, I believe so. I'm just so glad they picked up the slack with Hera and Boomer again. That was my favorite plot line.

Comment

• I liked it. I didn't think it deserved the score it got over at CHUD, as it wasn't just a filler episode.

The "MOAR SPAICE BATTULS PLOX" outcry is understandable, but the point of the goddamn show is the human/quasi-human condition. Space battles are more or less an extension of that condition. And I'm sure we'll get one or two for the books in the end.

They're just building up to the title fight, and I think a space battle wedged into the build-up would ruin the whole anticipatory element to the end of this series.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. This year has been the "NERD BITCHOFF '09" so far. It's fucking annoying.

Comment

• So I just started re-watching season 1. Just made it through the miniseries and am on "33" atm. Goddamn. Even though I've seen these episodes tons of times, they still kick all kinds of ass. Plus it's wierd seeing happy Gaeta, drunk Tigh and skinny Cheif.

Comment

• Ah, good ol' "33".

Still fap-worthy after all these years...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 33 may be the best epsiode. I have watched the miniseries more than any other season's episodes.

Comment

• even though i still love the show, i really prefer up till the second half of season 2. once they started the whole "let's-drag-shit-out-into-two-parts-of-a-season-every-year" thing...i don't know, it lost a little something for me...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Imma go with "Blame Sci-Fi Execs" for 100, Alex.

Those assholes deprived us of an uninterrupted season 3 and 4. And I would like to also give a Lil' Mac uppercut to their taints for such lunacy. (I didn't throw the WGA strike in the mix, because they are underpaid and calling them assholes makes me look like an even bigger armchair analyst asshole.)

But at least in the interim they gave us the awesome swass-some homegrown original movies of such names as "SS Doomtrooper" and "Fire and Ice" (which had fuckall to do with the underappreciated Ralph Bakshi flick).

Oh, and Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Hotlana/Memphis,TN/of Hazzard.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X