No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure it was legit. The editor's masturbatory transition at the end of the scene to the firing squad helped confirm that "someone knows who I was and what I sacrificed for the fleet" moment for Gaeta was a realization of his fate. It helped ease him into accepting his inevitable fate of execution and added to the empathy the audience was made to feel in the end.

Also: Ellen as the final had better include some extremely satisfying storytelling and hopefully added momentum to the coming finish line of the show. Otherwise, I'm sneakin' into Moore's house and stealing his source of power: his beard.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That fucking episode was intense as hell. The greatness. Madame President is someone you don't wanna fuck with.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Pretty sure it was legit. The editor's masturbatory transition at the end of the scene to the firing squad helped confirm that "someone knows who I was and what I sacrificed for the fleet" moment for Gaeta was a realization of his fate. It helped ease him into accepting his inevitable fate of execution and added to the empathy the audience was made to feel in the end.

That was what I was trying to explain to Lesley after we watched it. But since I was too buzzed it came out like " It's there because it's there."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy crap last night was awesome. i'm gonna have to rewatch it because i feel like some things went over my too tired brain, but it was so good. and i brought up to nathan that maybe the "malfunctioning number 7" was reworked...? ellen described daniel as a sensitive artist type...maybe kara? it would tie in with the mandala being something she'd doodled since she was a kid...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm saying Daniel was Starbuck's father.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Gotta be.

Everything else makes as much logistical sense as a midget with asses for hands.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Listening to ep6 of Right & Rob, which brought me to this fact of life.

No one, and I mean no one should be pictured having sex with Olmos. Ever. That'd be like being penetrated by the surface of the moon.

(Terrifying Disqualification: Someone, somewhere, has had sex with the Olmos/surface of the moon.)
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-16-2009, 02:28 PM. Reason: Attempting to quantify the "Olmos Sex Horror Impact."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Being penetrated by the surface of the moon gets you Hotdog.

Comment

• Which baffles every scientist who has studied the case of Moonfuckers.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Such a great episode this week. Love the reveal that Ellen is the creator. Good stuff, and goddamn is Cavil one malicious motherfucker.

Comment

• Trying not to overanalyze as it can kill the fun. Just letting the crazy wash over me.

Comment

• Great episode. Loved that Baltar is back in full effect. Poor Six and Tigh. Helen is still a cunt. And no sex scene should ever show the gaping ocular cavity of someone. EVER...

Comment

• Can't wait for next week's Starbuck-centric story. It's about goddamn time.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So an idea that was shot around at work was what if the resurrection machines work on humans? That could explain Kara....
                              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Great fucking episode. I was reading around the net and nerds are uprising everywhere in regards to this season. We've been digging the hell outta of it. Fuckin Boomer. Using the FTL drive near the ship was bad fucking ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X