Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We have to bury them.."

The truce? Oh shit! MYTHOLOGY!

Oh Juliet. I <3 you. "It looks like some sort of sonic fence or something.."

Three years later....

"How long do we look?" "As long as it takes"

IT's a boy? WHO IS IT?! JACOB?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God I love good old SAwyer. What a goddamn lying pimp.....

"You are not Dharma material..." Ouch Horace....fucker.

Finally, people talking about things. Haha. Nice roundtable discussion.

And there's Charolette. Nice. \

ALARM! ALARM! ALARM! ALARM!

ALPERT! ALPERT! ALPERT! ALPERT!

What a metro....haha....

Uh-oh... Nice....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "That fence may keep other things out, but not us.." Godddamn ALPERT is dope.

"Hold your horses, Bonsai..." Great.

I love that Sawyer mentioned the eyeliner.

Fuckin A', I missed Sawyer. Awesome. Just laying it out to Alpert.

What's the deal with Ankh? I don't remember seeing that before.....

Awws...touching moment...lulz

Hippie Juliet is hot. haha....and Sawyer is hitting that apparently?

Fuck Kate.

Comment

• Poor Horace haha...Lesley would fucking kill me...

"She aint never coming back.." Oh Sawyer, prepare for a surprise....

SURPRISE!

Why wouldn't he tell her? Are we already back with the withholding of information.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And the ANKH "mystery" I commented about is no longer. The statue is holding 2 of them.

Comment

• Episode was great, now we have to wait 2 weeks before we find out what happens with the arrival of Jack and the crew... damn!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Wait.... it's not on next week?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Nope
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• fuck! are you kidding me? that episode was awesome! and it's not on for two weeks? grrrr, stupid ploy to keep you hanging...
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• and the baby being Jacob is definitely an interesting take, cause i was wondering who it was...
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• When we first met Horace wasn't he married to someone else?
                          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Whoa, is that pic of Mitchell real? I've loved her since Gia.

This episode was fucking great. I was so pumped to see the four-toed statue. It's getting to the point that I need a flowchart to follow the timelines, though.

Comment

• I agree with Grave, I know I've seen Horace before, but can't recall when.

Fuck me, I love this show. I pray that when the end comes, it wraps up on the same level (or at least close) as Arrested Development did.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Horace has been on the show before, but I honestly don't remember him being married to someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X