No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAHEY stole a boat! Awesome. Good ole' FAHEY!

"I think this suit is what they were going to bury me in.." awesome, fucking awesome.

And John wakes up in Tunisia just like Ben.....

ABBADON! WIDMORE!?! WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!

4 days...awesome.

"That's the exit..." HOLY SHIT,

"I was their leader.." Goddamn, is Widmore a good guy?

OMG! I LOVE THIS SHOW!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Me skeets in this series' face, Me loves it so

Comment

"Your parents had a sense of humor when they named you." I like Widmore.

Awws, Sayid is a hippie.

WALT!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hurley painting a SPhinx? Alpert wearing eyeliner? HE'S AN EGYPTIAN GOD! tee hee

haha, Hurley thinks John is dead.

And John is 0 for 3

Abbadon = 355

Yall comic readers, will get that. I know Viet will.

I hope John gets to hang out with Peg Bundy again.

Damn, that sucks. Stupid brain issues.

OH SHIT! Abbadon done got shot.

Comment

Poor John. Always waking up in hospitals.

JACK! Man of Science, Man of Faith....even now. Greatness

What a douchebag. JAck I mean.

"Your father says hello.." ABOUT FUCKING TIME

And now we know that Christian is probably actually alive on the island, just like Locke in the beginning. This may not be the case, but for now, BAM!

Bout to bust a "Brooks was here"

OH SNAP! Maybe he doesn't do it? BEN!

I fucking love this whole "Ben Vs Widmore" shit. Who is good, who is bad? Who the fuck knows! I hope they drag this out until the end... I LOVE IT

Oh shit...did Locke just fuck up? I think so.... CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!

Comment

There is no fucking way that Ben is evil as of yet. For all we know, Ben knows that by "killing" John this will set everything in motion. If this is the moment that Ben is shown for what he really is, then I'm a tad disappointed.

Comment

That's some hardcore shit right there. Fuck.

Who got hurt?

BEN!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

"He's the man who killed me.."

Ben be fucked!

Comment

Great episode! I still think Ben is evil.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I think that both Ben and Widmore are evil - and they are just using everyone else.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Ok, so the "new" plane crashes on the Hydra island in present time. FAHEY and Sun jack a boat to go to the other island to find Jin and everyone. Meanwhile, Jack/Kate/Hurley are on the main island, but in the 70's (as seen by Jin showing up in a brand new DHARMA van). Locke is in present time.

Sawyer/Juliette/etc have been jumping for 4 days but the O6 have been off island for 3 years. *rob's head explodes*

I have no idea where everything is leading to, but I'm having a hell of a ride so far.

Comment

• And I want to redact my statement about Ben. He is definitely evil.

Comment

• And because I have nothing else to add, here is Juliet looking damn good..

Comment

• Holy hell, I'm loving that pic.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• The Statue! How far back are they?!

Goddamn Juliet is hot.

"Mine is too, and my nose isn't bleeding any more!" What a horrible line reading.haha

3 years later....

Is that the Pearl station? HORACE! nice!

Please be Sawyer behind the door...

FUCK YES!

LaFleur?! AWESOME!

Comment

• So they are all "members" of Dharma now.

Horace is their leader?

Who is she pregnant with? Lesley says Charolette, I'm sorta on board....

Three years earlier....

Charolette dissapeared because she was dead? Wierd.

"Whenever we are now, we're here for good..." I would hate to hear that...seriously...

Comment

Working...
                                X