No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. Next Season will be Season 1 but they'll have all of the knowledge now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm sorry, but this finale blew me the fuck away. Having Jacob and his arch running the whole show for some ultimate chess game satisfies me in way that only Sarah knows. Also, kudos to the producers for going heavy on the Juliet cleavage this episode. I really hope she's still alive, cause her eyes touch me like my uncle when I was 9.

Overall, I say this season started weak, but greatly improved as it went on. I think I liked it a great deal more than Rob, but I never read Lost fansites or any of that nonsense, so I'm not quite as hardcore. I hope Jacob takes over Locke's body and the show ends with Jacob-Locke and Arch-Locke in a battle straight out of Miike's Dead or Alive finale.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fie to the Lost writers! Fie, I say! Killing off the best/hottest character is supreme bullshit!

Blarg, maybe it's because I'm still pissed we didn't learn ANYTHING about DHARMA this season but I'm kind of over this show. I'm still interested to see if the writers can wrap this shit up in any reasonable fashion but my heart isn't in it.

Comment

• I'm with you grave. Totally.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/13/man-cl...ot-lost-first/

Anthony Spinner -- a producer on "Baretta" and "Babes in Toyland" -- says back in 1977 he was paid $30,000 to write a TV pilot, which eventually became a 121-page script called "Lost."

Spinner is now suing ABC and Touchstone Television, claiming the network passed on the show in '77, '91 and '94 ... then suddenly created an exact replica with Touchstone in 2004.
            wow. The list of apparent similarities (click me!) is pretty crazy.

Comment

• Stopped reading before I got spoiled but I'm almost finished with this season and it is really fucking great...not sure why everyone hates Kate, I want to plow that big time...Sayid, LaFleur, Miles, and Locke are all pimps...Jack is starting to wear on me and fucking Hurley is the little brother that needed to get cock punched, he brings some solid lulz but I guess he reminds me of too many people I know. I'm going to try and finish this tonight...Also, WHAT LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE?????WTF? And Ilana will get wrecked by B Grande...for real...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Kate is fucking worthless to the story.

Comment

• Here's the way I view Kate: she's Gilligan. They're trapped on this island, and everytime someone has an idea, here comes Kate. They know she's a major fuck up, so they always tell her to stay back at camp (with the Howells). But she's bound and determined to "help", so she tags along anyway, fucks everything up in the process, and then they all get kidnapped by headhunters or The Others. I'm telling you - Gilligan.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yep. After season 2 she became Gilligan. Prior to that she was a decent character.

Comment

• Ehhh, you're too kind. I still got the ever-so-slightest whiff of "Bob Denver" from her in season one.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hilarious analogy...I still dig her although she is a fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                          Hilarious analogy...I'd still rape her although she is a fuck up.
                          I see no problem with this line of logic. Well done B!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Season 5...nice ending...sad to see Juliette go although she seemed so goddamned smug all the time...that and the apparent botox was funny...but she was still really good looking, she has an amazing back...

Seriously I almost fapped to this shit...Anyhoo, I hope Jin/Sun get reunited and I hope I get to see Desmond again at some point...and fuck Jacob for distracting Sayid when Naomi was crossing the street...

Comment

• She has an amazing all over. GIA was not great just because Angelina Jolie was naked all over the place.

Comment

• Patrick Klepek (Giant Bomb) and Max Temkin (Cards Against Humanity) started a Lost re-watch podcast. Pretty good first episode.

https://lostrewatch.simplecast.fm/

Comment

Working...
                                X