LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...I wouldn't have sued...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Pretty great episode last night. LOST turned into the A-TEAM for a few mins there. Poor Daniel. The realization he had at the end that his mother knew this would happen and that she'd be the one to shoot him was heartbreaking. I really hope they don't kill him off completely. That would be one big fuck up on the part of the writers as he's one of the best characters on the show.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Yeah, but it left him with a pretty big "fuck up again and you are dead where you stand" warning. I think Ben is really like the girl who got dumped but can't take the hint. He wouldn't be in the pickle he is if he hadn't tried to usurp Locke's spot as the Chosen One or whatever you want to call it.

So I read part of a speculative spoiler and, if it turns out to be true, I'm going to burn ABC studios down. Here it is in swipe text if you're really curious: Juliet = DEAD by the end of the season. Fuck that noise.

Sad thing is...if what I heard's true. I know how it happens.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck you, Anderson, for lending creedence to that rumor. Fuck you!

I thought this week's episode was pretty great. I love how they decide to ice the only guy who could explain what's happening on the show. Convenient!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty good episode last night. Love that Locke is bad ass again. Dug the scenes with Hurley and Chang. Kate can fucking die already, and I hope Jacob is actually some version of Locke (but I doubt it).
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, Locke was cracking me up.. he's talking like he is God! Pretty cool when he went and seen himself with Ben and Richard. I couldnt agree more about Kate! Cant wait to see what's going on with the sub, hope Sawyer kicks some ass.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Very drunk. LOLZ to Jacob being the guy from Dexter.

Comment

• Also, fuck you grave for that spoiler. Bastard.

Also, a tad weak sauce, a tad awesome. I'm not sure yet.

Comment

• So this ending annoyed me a shit load. I bet Ceej ate this shit up. I can't wait for the podcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        So this ending annoyed me a shit load. I bet Ceej ate this shit up. I can't wait for the podcast.
                        Ok, so after sleeping on it, it annoys me a tad less. But still. Juliette is dead, Locke has been dead, props to Rose and Bernard (I bet they are the skeletons from the cave), props to the FAHEY for showing up, the box reveal was weak as I called it once Fahey looked into it, seeing the LOST version of muppet babies was annoying, and I can't take the big guy from the shadow cult seriously because of CHOKE.

Comment

• RIP (I really hope they bring her back...but doubtful)

Comment

• I doubt she is dead, bro.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• She's in the new V pilot that will probably get picked up. So who knows.

Comment

• Well, I mean, something happened at the end, either they changed something or it reset everything to the beginning, so I figure she'd show up next season, hell, everyone who died probably shows up next season. I must watch the episode again and do my ritual rewatching of the whole series again along with the new season to see what I think.

Why couldn't we lose Kate instead? Amirite?
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X