No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also "He'll forget everything..." = FUCKING LAZY AND LAME if it deals with Ben not remembering anything. But I'll give it a pass if he'll just not remember being shot and being healed.

I really hope that is some misdirection or they at least explain that next episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just think it means it wont remember getting shot and healed
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• "consider that my apology.."

BLAM. I <3 Ben. Pimp.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Will tonight's episode redeem the garbage that was last week? I'm excited to tune in and find out.

Comment

• I thought so. Any Ben-centric episode is awesome, and this was no exception.

Comment

• Smokie's from the future. Then the past. Then the present.

Anubis wept.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good episode this week. Loved Hurley bit with Empire and his prodding Chang in the van.

Comment

• I wish Roger Linus had his long hair like in Real Genius.

Comment

• So what's the deal with the guys in the vans? Splinter group?

Comment

• I'm sick of Kate crying all the time.

Hurley writing SW:ESB = Great!

So did the smoke/monster forgive Ben?
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Yeah, but it left him with a pretty big "fuck up again and you are dead where you stand" warning. I think Ben is really like the girl who got dumped but can't take the hint. He wouldn't be in the pickle he is if he hadn't tried to usurp Locke's spot as the Chosen One or whatever you want to call it.

So I read part of a speculative spoiler and, if it turns out to be true, I'm going to burn ABC studios down. Here it is in swipe text if you're really curious: Juliet = DEAD by the end of the season. Fuck that noise.

Comment

• this is Rob posting from Lesley's puter....

grave, if that's true, this show is dead to me. DEAD.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• must. not. highlight.

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• Oh Desmond....you cheeky bastard

Comment

Working...
                                X