No announcement yet.

Bad TV Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Operation Repo is fake (well not completely fake, they are "re-enactments") but I can't stop watching.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Once I found out it was re-enactments, I said buh-bye.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I know. I should stop watching. Matt is so damn watchable though.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

'24'
          'Lost'
          'Project: Runway'

That's really about all that I regularly watch. I find myself on the computer playing games more and more recently.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Matt is the only reason to watch Operation Repo. His roid rage is so cute. Pawn Stars and Hoarders are great I have been meaning to add Pawn Stars to the DVR. And my wife loves Hoarders, Invention and anything on TLC.

I wish I had the will power to just say no to some shows **coughsmallvillecough**

Comment

Heroes? Smallville? COME ON!

It's the type of shit they force prisonners at Guantanamo to watch.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Yeah. Both of those shows can die a nice painful death. I got a buddy who has watched every episode of Heroes, but can't make it though BSG. WHAT THE SHIT MANG?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

which reminds me...I need to borrow all of that BSG shit from a buddy of mine. I've never watched it and I'm due for a marathon.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh man. yeah you are. I'm hoping for us to get them all in Blu for Christmas. I really want to go back through in HD.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Oh man. yeah you are. I'm hoping for us to get them all in Blu for Christmas. I really want to go back through in HD.
                      Didn't think about that. Oooooooohhhh. Damn that'll be expensive.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The Biggest Loser is awesome. I like to watch the first show and then check back to see if any of the fatties could be hot. Some of the girls end up being freaking sexy. Makes me consider chasing a chub.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                          which reminds me...I need to borrow all of that BSG shit from a buddy of mine. I've never watched it and I'm due for a marathon.
                          And this reminds me I still need to watch my copies. But I'm too lazy.

Comment

For those that loved it, Small Wonder will available tomorrow!

Comment

I talked about a show called My Brother and Me on the show we just recorded.

Does any one else remember this shitty fucking show?

GOO PUNCH!

Comment

BEST SHOW EVAR!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18264/

Comment

Working...
                                X