No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we never finished this series, and never got spoiled (I did see they have a new spinoff called The Winchesters about the parents....) and have been watching one episode a night for the last 2 months. Currently on season 4 ep 4. Watching it this way is pretty great. One ep a night before bed and so far I've remembered pretty much all of the major beats except one and that was a fun reveal...again.

Looking forward to finally finishing this off in like 5 months or whatever since there are like 16 seasons and I only ever made it to the beginning of season 7 before giving up (back in the days when we tivo'd shit) Watching season 1 on Netflix was the WORST though. No music rights made it sooooooooooo bad. Music is definitely a huge part of this and fuck whomever chose the replacement music. Shit was terrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• On season 6 right now in Supernatural. Totally forgot Parker Lewis and Agent Skinner show up in this show.

The alpha stuff is fun. Almost to the point where things will be new.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ALMOST DONE WITH SEASON 7.
          Spoiler: massive spoilers 
        Man, when they killed Bobby I was sad but then I remembered, if you're not a lady then you'll be back
        so then when
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Cas showed back up and then Bobby
        it was like no duhhhhh.

Last night's episode was great and the main lady was someone who I knew but couldn't place. Then it clicked. JUST THE 10 OF US. The HOT redhead (at least when I was a kid) in the yellow shorts below. Then I also realized she was in Melrose Place. But this show is what I watched as a kid and for whatever reason thought was a spinoff of A nightmare on elm street and always waited for Freddy to show up but he never did.

Comment

Working...
        X