No announcement yet.

OMG EVERYONE PANIC! BLU-RAY TO DIE BY 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha. so that's why they chose it. it won't matter! i predict that's the year that the scientist will discover the secret to time travel, thereby destroying the time-space continuum.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Not I. I have my fallout shelter ready. Even stocked up on extra water chips.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

what the fuck is a water chip?

Comment

Jesus nerdious. Turn in your nerd card...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The game takes place in 2161 in Southern California and begins in Vault 13, the protagonist's home. Vault 13's Water Chip, a computer chip responsible for the water recycling and pumping machinery, has broken. The Vault Overseer tasks the protagonist with finding a replacement. He or she is given a portable device called the "PIPBoy 2000" which keeps track of mapmaking, quest objectives, and various bookkeeping aspects. Armed with the PIPBoy 2000 and meager equipment, which includes a small sum of bottle caps, which are used as currency in the post-apocalyptic world (They also appear in the sequel, Fallout 2, though the institution of a more conventional form of hard currency has rendered them worthless, as the player character remarks upon finding a hidden stash of caps), the protagonist is sent out into the remains of California to find another Water Chip.
            Didn't you pre-order this game like eons ago? FAIL.

Comment

HAHA! Fail to the Nerdious!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Not yet there not, but that is what they can hold.... do you not think they will soon max the bluray disc out like they did the standard disc? I'm talking 5-10 years from now..... even at 15GB now that shit still add's up very quickly... I own a shit load of movies and I think Ari would have us all beat.... he would need a super computer for storage.

I can has super computer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFKJ144Yg9I
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Let's face it Nerdious. While it would be nice to have everything digital, we are in no way near doing it on a grand style or in a timely fashion. Have you rented a HD movie off the 360 or PS3? You need to plan that shit in advance. Fuck it. I'll keep my discs for now.
                  and i totally agree with you. but come on dude. by 2012? i mean that's four years from now... by then our computers will be embeded in our brains and we'll just have shit streaming into our heads while we veg out on lazyboys.

Comment

sorry... i've been too preoccupied with building a new computer to even recognize nerdy referrences.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      Not yet there not, but that is what they can hold.... do you not think they will soon max the bluray disc out like they did the standard disc? I'm talking 5-10 years from now..... even at 15GB now that shit still add's up very quickly... I own a shit load of movies and I think Ari would have us all beat.... he would need a super computer for storage.
                      Do you mean like this scott
                      http://www.engadgethd.com/2008/07/07...sc-hits-400gb/
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

400GB is crazy! Full season episodes on one disc is what I want to see with that shit!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                        X